Closed Thread
Page 102 of 103 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1021
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Umm my nurse book me in my next beta for Wednesday next week which is a week from now.

Is it normal that shes making me wait a whole week for second beta?

I feel like I should push for Fri or sat just to be sure it's rising normally?

Any suggestions guys?

@lotsathoughts you are lucky and I'm sure you will get your bfp ..just hang in there ☺
    Last edited by Cooki; 13-04-2016 at 22:31.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cooki For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cooki that is weird that its a week apart. I'd definitely be wanting one friday or Saturday. Hope you can convince them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sunnysummers Digitals are better to be done once your line is darker as they have a high hcg level i think. Might be 100. Hope your test is darker tomorrow

@Flower78 hope ur p4 goes down so you dont have to cancel. Bloody hormones!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

Flower78  (14-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 Thank you.
    @HillDweller Haha I know what you mean about wanting to POAS to see it. I want to do that too! *hugs* I have everything crossed for you. ♡
    @Flower78 I have everything crossed that you don't have to cancel!! ♡

Thank you @mrsh1984! I will see her on Friday anyway so hopefully we can make some sort of plan then.
    Ooh! Congratulations on all the follicles! Best of luck for Friday! xo
    @MusicalMumma Thank you. I really hope you stay nice and healthy and you get a lovely haul on Friday! xo
    @Sunnysummers Thank you.
    Geez that's a lot of eggs! I can't even begin to imagine what that would be like! I do only have the one ovary though.
    I'm sorry you've been through this as well. I wouldn't wish it on anyone!
    I'm sorry to hear about your NO but I hope it hasn't bothered you too much as I know the digital ones are much less sensitive.
    I have everything crossed that this is your cycle! ♡
    @lotsathoughts Yes! I am so grateful he got Friday off! I will be taking it easy, it's really hard to do anything at the moment.
    My house is such a mess! Lol
    I'm sorry you have to wait until May! You and I can wait together. It will be a nice ivf holiday.
    Aww your post made me tear up a little. I'm so happy for you! I hope that you can give your daughter a sibling very soon. xo

Thank you @Staaz!
    Oh my goodness! Yay! I personally think you should take the whole day off. Wishing you all the very best!! xo

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (14-04-2016),Staaz  (14-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

@Staaz yay for transfer next week

@Sunnysummers i hope you get your second line on a normal test im to afraid to use a digital i dont even trust the normal ones lol

@mrsthomo hopefully you will get some answers soon as to when you can cycle next. I hope you are starting to feel better

@lotsofthoughts i so hope you get a sibling for dd soon im sure most of us here know how you feel we have all had multiple stims and fets i think

@kdsd have u poas yet? Gotta ask everyone asks me lol

Afm well another poas n i can see the second line even my dd can see it n shes as blind as a bat lol will post let me know what you think....trying not to get to excited u know theres a long way to go
    Attached Images

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (14-04-2016),lotsathoughts  (14-04-2016),MrsSMS  (14-04-2016),Staaz  (14-04-2016),Sunnysummers  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    Hi ladies

@Staaz yay for transfer next week

@Sunnysummers i hope you get your second line on a normal test im to afraid to use a digital i dont even trust the normal ones lol

@mrsthomo hopefully you will get some answers soon as to when you can cycle next. I hope you are starting to feel better

@lotsofthoughts i so hope you get a sibling for dd soon im sure most of us here know how you feel we have all had multiple stims and fets i think

@kdsd have u poas yet? Gotta ask everyone asks me lol

Afm well another poas n i can see the second line even my dd can see it n shes as blind as a bat lol will post let me know what you think....trying not to get to excited u know theres a long way to go
    That's definitely a second line! Woo hoo!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Flower78 I don't know how you keep up with everyone but thank you heaps for doing so can you please add me in for BT on 26/4

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 I can definitely see it it! Fingers crossed it stays there!

Mine have become a bit darker over the days after looking at them this morning but they still don't show up great on a photo. Here are my tests. This morning there was still a faint line on a confirm so there is still hope! It doesn't show up well though...
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Sunnysummers; 14-04-2016 at 08:22.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunnysummers For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (14-04-2016),mrsthomo  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness @katt1011!! Congratulations!!! ♡ )
    I have everything crossed that line keeps getting darker and darker for you. xx
    @Sunnysummers Congratulations to you too!! ) Who cares what the digital tests say, These are positive!! ♡ xx

I seem to have misplaced my little bubhub diary but I can't wait to hear both of your beta results! xoxo

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Sunnysummers  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Sunnysummers yay hopefully both our lines keep getting darker. How many dpt and what did u have transferred? I had a hatching blasty but my clinic is known for them even though they are cheap lol well worth the drive if this works

@mrsthomo after 4 fets and 2 full stims i so hope so as i only have two embryos left since i lost 3 in the the thawing n i dont like the odds of the other 2 thawing to blasty

18. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Sunnysummers  (14-04-2016)