Closed Thread
Page 1 of 103 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016

Well it's the first of the month - who's cycling soon?

(I couldn't see a thread already for March-April, but please delete this, mods, if there is one already)

I've just had confirmation of BFN in my third IVF cycle, but we do have two embryos "on ice" so I'm heading for a mid-April FET. Fingers crossed this might be the one!!

Not really sure what to do for the next six weeks - I guess I'll rest up, relax and enjoy the odd glass of wine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

I'm new to this forum (and forums in general!). I started my first round of IVF a couple of weeks ago after TTC for about 2.5 years (with one miscarriage at 12 weeks during that time) and have my EPU tomorrow morning. I'm a bit nervous about the procedure and anxious that I get some good quality eggs.

I'd be keen to chat to anyone else who's going through this or has a bit of experience and knows what they're talking about! I'm not sure how many follicles/eggs/embryos I should be hoping for ie. what's 'usual' (if there is such a thing).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to rmcl For This Useful Post:

Staaz  (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Staaz View Post
    Well it's the first of the month - who's cycling soon?

(I couldn't see a thread already for March-April, but please delete this, mods, if there is one already)

I've just had confirmation of BFN in my third IVF cycle, but we do have two embryos "on ice" so I'm heading for a mid-April FET. Fingers crossed this might be the one!!

Not really sure what to do for the next six weeks - I guess I'll rest up, relax and enjoy the odd glass of wine
    I'm here with you still. Currently having daily puregon injections and twice daily synarel snorts lol.

Going for my first scan Friday to see how stimming is going and then confirmation scan on Monday to see when I take my ovidrel and here's hoping for my first EPU Thursday next week.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Staaz  (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I am due to start my first IVF cycle in 15 days after going thru 2 IUI's with donor sperm last year that failed.

Would be great to chat to ladies going thru cycles at the same time that can share some advise and support.
    A little nervous and excited to get started not sure what to expect but can't wait to start!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (01-03-2016),Staaz  (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm here too staaz and maybe baby!

Let's make this our month ladies!

Welcome to the other ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcl View Post
    Hi

I'm new to this forum (and forums in general!). I started my first round of IVF a couple of weeks ago after TTC for about 2.5 years (with one miscarriage at 12 weeks during that time) and have my EPU tomorrow morning. I'm a bit nervous about the procedure and anxious that I get some good quality eggs.

I'd be keen to chat to anyone else who's going through this or has a bit of experience and knows what they're talking about! I'm not sure how many follicles/eggs/embryos I should be hoping for ie. what's 'usual' (if there is such a thing).
    Welcome! I hope you have a good EPU tomorrow. The first round of IVF is usually a bit experimental as they don't know exactly how you'll respond to the medications (every human is just so different!). I got 7 eggs collected in my first round, 9 the next and then 13 in this most recent cycle.

I was nervous too the first time around, but really it's not too bad. The anaesthetic is actually quite nice - I didn't want to wake up afterwards as I was having such a good sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I am due to start my first IVF cycle in 15 days after going thru 2 IUI's with donor sperm last year that failed.

Would be great to chat to ladies going thru cycles at the same time that can share some advise and support.
    A little nervous and excited to get started not sure what to expect but can't wait to start!
    Welcome. I'm currently going through my first IVF cycle and am on day 4 of injections. My first EPU all going well should be Thursday next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzy Bear View Post
    I'm here too staaz and maybe baby!

Let's make this our month ladies!

Welcome to the other ladies.
    Yay Razzy another face I know. Here's hoping we all get our bfps together.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET March-April 2016

@razzybear @Staaz @maybebaby I'm in for this month too after failure in Jan/feb. Appointment with the FS is tomorrow afternoon to make a new plan for the next cycle. Fingers crossed for everyone

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annie85 For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (01-03-2016),Staaz  (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Annie!!

Looks like we are all unfortunately back here together - in the nicest way possible!

Let's hope we can graduate to a DIG together after this month!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

Annie85  (01-03-2016),Staaz  (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still here too ladies. I'm still in my month off but we'll be cycling again within the next few weeks.

Hello to the ladies I already know and hello to the ones I haven't "met" yet!

Hope we're all destined for success this time round