+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pantry Helpers for single parents - those truely in need

Pantry Helpers is a registered Not for Profit charity set up to help those in need, those going through financial hardship. We offer assistance in food hampers, clothing and furniture.

Thus far we are a self funded Charity with a small group of people using our own resources to get items well underway for those in need.

If you wish to donate to the group, food etc then please come along and join.

After being a single parent for many years and seeing that there was a need for this type of community yet couldn't find one, I thought why not build my own little community myself.

This is a helping and paying it forward community.
    We also serve and donate to the DVA local shelters in Sydney
    Please come and join the fun and frivolity….look forward to meeting new people.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/pantryhelpers/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by henmeister View Post
    Pantry Helpers is a registered Not for Profit charity set up to help those in need, those going through financial hardship. We offer assistance in food hampers, clothing and furniture.

Thus far we are a self funded Charity with a small group of people using our own resources to get items well underway for those in need.

If you wish to donate to the group, food etc then please come along and join.

After being a single parent for many years and seeing that there was a need for this type of community yet couldn't find one, I thought why not build my own little community myself.

This is a helping and paying it forward community.
    We also serve and donate to the DVA local shelters in Sydney
    Please come and join the fun and frivolity….look forward to meeting new people.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/pantryhelpers/
    Going to bump this post because our big Easter egg give away will be starting in a couple of weeks.....don't hesitate to join.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Once you branch out into WA I'd be interested in helping 😊