+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I totally sympathise.
    I was the kid that got head lice for 9 months straight in HIGH SCHOOL.
    Alphabetically my locker was always next to the same girl every year. And this particular year, she had hair lice.
    I was using K24 hair shampoo almost every 2nd day, my hair was a complete mess. I was also dying my hair every month which would completely destroy them. I got to a point where I cried to my Mum to try and convince her to shave my head. I was over being infested.
    The amount of times I pleaded something to be done about this girl, they simply turned a blind eye.

We had an outbreak after one day at school this year.

I bought a special lice breaker comb from terry white chemists to comb thru my DD's hair.

Kp24 to treat her.

Now every day I use a spray bottle with 50% conditioner, 50% water and a lot of tea tree, eucalyptus and lavender oil on her hair daily, it's more spritzed then brushed through.

When her hair is finished I spray with the cheapest hair spray I can find...

So far no more nit infestations

Similar Threads

1. Which head lice treatment to use?
    By loislane2010 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-01-2016, 08:54
  2. Breech Head
    By MINIRoo in forum General Child Health Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2015, 19:19
  3. Lice help
    By Chunkydunks in forum General Chat