+ Reply to Thread
    Sydney South
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Need some advice on something that happened last night (warning TMI)

So I have been TTC #3 for 18 months now and had a natural MC about 10 months ago. No problems physically from the MC an doctor said I don't new an internal US as AF came back pretty normally with little to no pain.

The only problem I have had since then is being unable to get pregnant again.

I have been on clomid for 3 months now due to short LP and it has done wonders for my LP but still no sticky bean.

(This is where it gets TMI) So AF arrived 3 days ago after another unsuccessful cycle and I was sitting on the Lounge and realised my tamping was leaking (I had only changed it 20mins earlier) I went into the bathroom to have a shower and as I took my undies off - the tampon actually fell out along with the huge huge clots - when they were on the floor it was about the size of a dinner plate. I have never seen anything like that in my life including during my miscarriage... I felt a bit faint afterwards but that was it.

Now I'm starting to wonder if something is wrong with me after the MC that might explain why I can't get UTD... Has this ever happened to you before or does anyone know what t sounds like?

I am going to see my GP tomorrow but just wanted to hear advice from anyone who this has happened to and what I should be asking for...

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    After any m/c you should probly get an u/s to check if there were any retained products that could inhibit implantation in the future I had three chemical pregnancies and one miscarriage and all of them I was checked to make sure I had passed everything. If you have a good gp I don't think asking for this would be an issue

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My friend had something similar happen not after a miscarriage and it was low platelets bought on by an autoimmune disease.