+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week

Default Sunday night chat.

How was everyone's weekend?

I had a very lazy one. The most energetic thing I did was burn some biscuits. My bestie and her DD dropped in some Tupperware this arvo so that was great.

I'm watching MKR but think I might head to bed in a minute.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fairly quiet. DS2 and I went to Questacon on Saturday which he always loves. Markets this morning and tried to catch up on MKR - I'm halfway through Ep 6 (with Gianni & Zana). Pottered around doing chores.

Currently snuggled up in bed with DH and DS2 watching Curious George - hoping DS2 falls asleep soon so I can too! And yes I know it would happen quicker without Curious George but just can't be bothered fighting that fight tonight lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am attempting to get motivated to pack for a month-long stay at a residential facility. So far, after 8 hours of apparently doing, my suitcase contains my toothbrush. I also made the mistake of organising a cheap prepaid phone for DS - so far tonight he has sent 15 text messages & hasn't got the message that I won't engage with him anymore

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pointless1 View Post
    I am attempting to get motivated to pack for a month-long stay at a residential facility. So far, after 8 hours of apparently doing, my suitcase contains my toothbrush. I also made the mistake of organising a cheap prepaid phone for DS - so far tonight he has sent 15 text messages & hasn't got the message that I won't engage with him anymore
    Toothbrush is a good start. Next step is toothpaste.

As for me I am so so tired. But waiting for the last load of washing to finish before I go to bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Feeling flat and a bit anxious (weird combination, I know; the joys of PND). DH starts his new job tomorrow. I'm going to be on my own with DS in a new area, and I don't know anyone else. Making friends is always something I find hard, and I'm just not sure where to start.
    @pointless1 - I hate packing at the best of times, and always find it hard to get started. It must be worse when you just can't get any desire to do so. Maybe just throw a few handfuls of clothes in and hope that there will be a few things that you can wear? Would they help you out tomorrow morning?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Feeling flat here...my kids are spending the night at their dad's, and despite needing the break I always feel sad when they're gone..I think more because I'm unhappy with the way my life has turned out than them actually being out of the house...should do housework but can't find motivation. ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I am trying to get organised as DH is o/s til Saturday afternoon and there is so much to do each morning to get 4 kids fed and dressed and out of the house by 745. And somehow get ready for work. And feed the dogs and make sure they get a walk each day.

Ok time for a glass of wine and a deep breath.