+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No animals inside here DH would have a fit! He's grown up on a farm so animals are firmly outside only.

I hope to one day twist his arm for a kitty but not until the kids are big enough to remember to shut the doors etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Do you sleep with your dog/cat? why or why not?

We only have cats and yes they sleep in ours or ds bed I've never thought twice about it (not like I could stop them though!)

Eta: if I had a dog it definitely would not be allowed to sleep on the bed. I'm not a fan of dogs inside at all.
    Last edited by Mod-Zeddie; 27-02-2016 at 21:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We have two dogs who sleep in the laundry overnight. They come in for cuddles in the morning- they get restless and start scratching at the door. At least when they are inside we get a few more hours sleep.
    One of our dogs is a whippet, they love being under the doona.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our pooch used to sleep on the end of the bed until just recently. I decided with a bub on the way at the time, I wanted a dog hair free area, even though the house is kept clean, she sheds a bit, didn't want it on the bed if I choose to put the baby on there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My dog used to sleep on the beds, but I kicked him out 5 years ago when I was pregnant with DS1 and there wasn't enough room! He isn't allowed inside in this house (strict rental) so he sleeps under the house on our old queen size mattress to assuage my guilt it's awful, but I prefer him being outside because I don't have to constantly clean up dog hair and worry about the smell! He is a lab x retriever and has a coat like a goldie but black!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep 2 small dogs on the bed every night. DH used to be a dog outside at night guy but not anymore. My dogs are part of the family and mean so much to me. Love them laying each side of my legs each night. Until I want to move that is. It's like a doona straight jacket. 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Those who let their pets sleep in their bed, I am curious to know if you had your babies in bed with you...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week

Default Do you sleep with your dog/cat? why or why not?

Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    Those who let their pets sleep in their bed, I am curious to know if you had your babies in bed with you...
    Never

ETA it's funny but I once commented to my husband that the dogs won't go near a bed that a baby is in. That's been true of the 4 dogs we've owned in the time since we've had kids.
    Last edited by Sonja; 28-02-2016 at 02:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ewwww no! I would have to change the sheets every day if there was an animal sleeping there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    No. I coslept with DS but they kept a wide berth for months and months while DS was cosleeping.

Although strangely my male cat (again the troublesome male cat!) Would often sleep on my lap while DS was sleeping on me during the day (in the rocking chair). That's about it though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast