+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 12wtbt post natal plan

Hi all, anyone done this? Interested in how hard the exercise component is and how quick the meals are? I did the regular programme before. I loved the recipes but they did involve a lot of shopping and more prep time than I have now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ampri3 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful1975  (24-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm doing it now. The meals are the same as the regular version, just portion sizes are bigger - calorie allowance is 1800cals a day as opposed to 1200. I don't find the meals are that much harder to prep than the stuff I normally cook. As for the exercise part...the videos look good (there are a number of pregnancy/postpartum specific ones) but with a 4mo catnapper in the house I never get a solid block of time to myself to do it except after she goes down at night - which is when I least feel like exercising! So I haven't done any exercise part of it yet!

For me though the program is more a way to get into the habit of eating less crap and less losing weight as I'm already back to my pre-baby weight. So if I get to do the exercise at all it's just a bonus. I did the program 2 years ago and found it worked really well in helping me shift some stubborn kgs.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to besha For This Useful Post:

Hopeful1975  (24-02-2016)