+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1456306034.093682.jpg

Id probably go with one belt instead of 3 to avoid people thinking I'm completely insane, but this is the look I mean.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasselhoff View Post
    I do shop at city chic a little bit but sometimes the prices scare me away haha. I think buying a few items to be able to mix up would work really well.
    If you're near a dfo, it's worth going. Otherwise they have good sales from time to time, or even look on ebay or there's a bss group on Facebook.
    Even use some of their styling as inspiration and see if you can find cheaper alternatives

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subbing. My 'wardrobe' if I can even use that term is a mess. I was pregnant last winter so didn't really buy any clothes. Now I'm just fat and really don't like how I look but can't seem to do anything about it. My clothes are so old and daggy I hate getting dressed in the morning because everything is horrible! Add into that centrelink dramas which mean I still haven't got my PPL so I don't even have any money to buy new clothes anyway. Waaaaaaaa!
    *sorry - just re read this and realised this turned into a massive feeling sorry for myself vent, would love to see wardrobe ideas to help me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MillieMollyMandy View Post
    Subbing. My 'wardrobe' if I can even use that term is a mess. I was pregnant last winter so didn't really buy any clothes. Now I'm just fat and really don't like how I look but can't seem to do anything about it. My clothes are so old and daggy I hate getting dressed in the morning because everything is horrible! Add into that centrelink dramas which mean I still haven't got my PPL so I don't even have any money to buy new clothes anyway. Waaaaaaaa!
    *sorry - just re read this and realised this turned into a massive feeling sorry for myself vent, would love to see wardrobe ideas to help me
    I'm having a pity party at the moment so it's all good! Dp has ruined my evening with his typical crap. Glad he's at work so I don't have to look at his face.
    I hope this thread helps you as well!

Thank you for the replies so far! I'm loving them! I am going to have look into them to get my mind off things! You ladies are amazing x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    Attachment 78757

Id probably go with one belt instead of 3 to avoid people thinking I'm completely insane, but this is the look I mean.
    Where have u bought them from? Just a rough idea of some nice ones lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicmama View Post
    If you're near a dfo, it's worth going. Otherwise they have good sales from time to time, or even look on ebay or there's a bss group on Facebook.
    Even use some of their styling as inspiration and see if you can find cheaper alternatives
    This is brilliant 😀 thank you.
    I'm not fashion forward at all lol I always feel like a whale.
    I'm limited on where I can shop unfortunately, country lol so a lot of online shopping lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Usually jeans, boots and a basic colour jumper with a cool scarf (I have a large collection!) and a grey duffle coat 😊 that's me anyway!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I need to build my wardrobe again, it's a shambles! Where does everyone get their good quality basics from? I like Country Road but find their fit can be a bit off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I shop at Tempt, valley girl, country road.
    Target for around the home...if they have anything good.
    Dotti has interesting items also.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasselhoff View Post
    Where have u bought them from? Just a rough idea of some nice ones lol
    I buy nearly all my clothes second hand, from buy swap sell sites or eBay. If you go to eBay and search for knit dress and your size, plenty of stuff should come up.
    I did get quite a few of them from a brand called Caroline Morgan.