+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Ash87 yeah I was the goose who ended up in resuscitation in emergency and admitted for haemorrhage which no one figured out what happened. I wanted to go again cause I am a goose, and had another final cycle in July. It too was my best cycle. It worked but I miscarried. So I have 2 frosties I am about to put in together. I cant separate my little icies.. Then Im done.. Been 8 long years. I need to move on mentally. At least we tried.

Just got the text.. 5th BT tomorrow. It will be CD15. I think Im heading for a cancelled cycle. I never ov this late and last month was a 23 day cycle. My body is wrecked from all the crap this year I think.

So will find out tomorrow I guess..xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (14-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 youre doing a natural fet this cycle arent you?? Hope it doesnt get cancelled!!!
    @Ashe87 Brissy FS is our last hope, hes the only FS so far that has offered different solutions and willing to try lots of things. So although i dont want to move on my own, i know its something i have to do as DH doesnt finish his course till june possibly even september and we just dont want to waste anymore time as we want to do surrogacy if it all fails and we potentially have a surrogate so we dont want her waiting for too long either.
    I just cant work out the logistics of it all at the moment though like finding somewhere to live, a new job and when to do the move. At the moment thinking might do it february or March, really hoping i dont have to do the move in the end anyway. Then hopefully since im already up there my DH could get transferred up there too on compassionate grounds. But we'll see how we go
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 14-10-2016 at 16:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo Yep. Im bracing myself for that news. I guess tomorrow will tell. 🏻🏻🏻🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    @Evelynmoo Yep. Im bracing myself for that news. I guess tomorrow will tell. 🏻🏻🏻🏻
    How did you go Billie??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo I havent heard boo from my clinic.. I emailed last night after waiting all day. Nothing. Im assuming Ill get a call Monday when FS is in. I don't even have my endometrin.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (16-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 oh yes I do remember! You poor thing!! Haha I totally get wanting to go again, I'm quite determined to get there and my FS said pgd should help us get to the end goal sooner as he thought it would have happened by now.. but the 2 chemicals are good sign, we just need that right embryo!
    8 years is a long time though - you're right, you've definitely tried!! I just want one.. it's not too much to ask is it?!
    Did you hear from the clinic?
    @Evelynmoo that sure is a lot to consider! Have you had a transfer this month? Or one coming up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back @Ashe87, sorry to see you here again.
    I hope you get to transfer @Billie2. It is pretty crappy your clinic didn't call you on Friday.
    @Evelynmoo how are you going?
    Afm still waiting....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got BT and US today, had the worst night sleep, dog would not stop whining and howling, sooooo bloated this month as well. Really nervous for US because i dont want to have felt crap all month for nothing

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 and @Ashe87 Friday I did hear back and was told to have another BT sat, which I did. My 5th BT in 8 days. I heard nothing after that. Then yest I decided to email the nurse to ask if I can switch from endometrin to oripro and was told my FS is away till 25 Oct . Another FS will takeover, which is good, but Im still sitting here at CD17 with no info about my transfer. I havent started any prog support. Hopefully today answers my questions.

Goodluck @Evelynmoo !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So US showed crappy thin lining at 4.3mm. So FS has doubled my tablet dosage.
    Then my day was made all the worse by my manager having a major go at me for saying no to a shift on Friday because I wanted to go to Sydney to see family. So ive basically been forced to cancel my plans and she expects me to sit at home and wait and be available at any given time.