+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 67 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Evelynmoo Mine is all BT's and 1 lining scan. Feels very weird to cycle without injections.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (04-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Evelynmoo and @Billie2.
    I am waiting for FS appointment and AF so not much happening with me.
    I always do the medicated FET taking progynova only. 1x scan only, lining has always been good so start pessaries and transfer 5 days after starting pessaries. I have been on medicated as we can schedule the transfer with a little more flexibility on the date apparently.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    Hi @Evelynmoo and @Billie2.
    I am waiting for FS appointment and AF so not much happening with me.
    I always do the medicated FET taking progynova only. 1x scan only, lining has always been good so start pessaries and transfer 5 days after starting pessaries. I have been on medicated as we can schedule the transfer with a little more flexibility on the date apparently.
    Ive tried progynova last year and my lining was at its worst. My cycle was cancelled and i ended up with a 4.2cm cyst on my right ovary.
    Im hoping ethinyl estrodial is better than progynova. At least i hope i dont get a cyst.
    AF was really crap this month too. Was really light and only spotting for 2 days. Bit worried my scarring is coming back

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo @sunny79 @Tanej78 @Annerley @Lovebubs77 Just wanted to say Hi and a little shout out to the warriors still going. I looked at the name of our thread and I cant believe some of us from last year are still in the same position. I wish you all the best and never give up unless you feel its time to..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (11-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    @Evelynmoo @sunny79 @Tanej78 @Annerley @Lovebubs77 Just wanted to say Hi and a little shout out to the warriors still going. I looked at the name of our thread and I cant believe some of us from last year are still in the same position. I wish you all the best and never give up unless you feel its time to..
    Thanks for the love @Billie2.

Yeh I have been feeling really down this month about everything so I decided to see someone and had my first counselling session today.

Hope you're doing well

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (11-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo so sorry this is wearing you down. Im relieved to see you getting help to work through this. Its such a soul crusher. Its good to be on these threads with women in the same horrible situation. Take care of yourself ok..

To be honest I feel like Im getting stronger. Im about to have 1 last go and I think Im prepared. I feel liberated that I am making the decision to stop. Im moving on from almost 8years of hell. Ive cried so much, lost friends, and hated the world for far too long. Im taking back my life. Funny thing is, after all this crap we are still an inexplained case. Now I think we are just older and its alot harder. I am in a blessed position though that we had our son in 2007, so It is easier for me to walk away than others. Onwards and upwards I say...xx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (12-10-2016),Phia  (22-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo @Billie2 @Annerly!
    Hello!! I've just caught up on everything - I've been offline for a while and I thought I would pop back in, it's nice to see some familiar names but also sad that we are all still going through the process! @Evelynmoo you're last transfer seems quite traumatic.. how are you doing now? @Billie2 where are you at in your process?

I've just finished my third stim cycle - have now had 5 transfers, 2 ended in a Chem and 3 bfn but my second stim cycle was a complete disaster in my opinion, I tried a different acupuncturist and I don't think he worked at all.
    I went back to my original acupuncturist and this has been my most successful cycle. I had 21 eggs, 16 mature and 12 fertilized and I ended up with 8 blasts at day 5/6 which I've had pgd testing on.. I should have the results next Friday..

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashe87 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (14-10-2016),Evelynmoo  (14-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashe87 View Post
    @Evelynmoo @Billie2 @Annerly!
    Hello!! I've just caught up on everything - I've been offline for a while and I thought I would pop back in, it's nice to see some familiar names but also sad that we are all still going through the process! @Evelynmoo you're last transfer seems quite traumatic.. how are you doing now? @Billie2 where are you at in your process?

I've just finished my third stim cycle - have now had 5 transfers, 2 ended in a Chem and 3 bfn but my second stim cycle was a complete disaster in my opinion, I tried a different acupuncturist and I don't think he worked at all.
    I went back to my original acupuncturist and this has been my most successful cycle. I had 21 eggs, 16 mature and 12 fertilized and I ended up with 8 blasts at day 5/6 which I've had pgd testing on.. I should have the results next Friday..
    Heyyyy @Ashe87

Good to see you back, I guess, in the best of ways that can be said lol

Yeh last month was just really stressful and chaotic. This month I'm on ethinyl estrodial tablets and then progesterone pessaries soon. I guess you would call it a hormone replacement cycle. I have my US and BT on Monday to see how things are tracking and then hopefully if lining is responding I will have a transfer at some point.

Havent really had any side effects apart from really teary and emotional and today woke up with a massive migraine and no panadol has worked.

Really sorry your 2nd acupuncturist wasnt good. But the numbers from latest stim cycle are fantastic!!! I had the same numbers but didnt get PGD testing. Obviously if i have to do another stim then new FS I will go with said he wants to do PGD.
    I started with an acupuncturist down here in Albury and really dont like her so have changed to a different one so shall see how we go but I miss my sydney acupuncture clinic!!!

Let us know soon as the results come in!!!! When do you transfer??

How has life been in general outside of IVF??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ash87 helloooooo! Wow what a brilliant result. Thats what youth brings! Good luck with results and keep us updated. Im actually sitting here wondering when I will get the call after todays CD14 and my 4th BT.. I never ov this late.. FET should be next week. Final round for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo - I know you mean! I was happy to see your name but sad too!

Wow that's full on - I saw your moving to Brisbane and changing FS how are you feeling about that?
    When do you think your transfer will be?

I kind of feel good about the pgd kind of saves the heart ache of another Chem and losses - hopefully, obviously we still need a good embryo! But if they are all bad then it saves going through all those transfers but im positive.. surely with 7 being able to be tested I should get at least one good one!

My FS said once we have results we can work out what to do. Because I don't have a regular cycle I'll probably need Primolut to induce a period.. but will see what he says!

Aiming for a transfer sometime in November?

Apart from that have just booked a holiday to Hawaii in May next week which is good - something to look forward to and if I'm pregnant that's fine to still go too!
    @Billie2 oh I hope I get some normal ones! It's the best cycle I've had.. last cycle I only had 2 at day 3 - didn't even get any to day 5, I think it may have been the acupuncture! I'm not sure but I'm back to my original acupuncturist and he is great.. final round? No more frozens? Wouldn't do a stim again? If I remember correctly you were quite sick last time? In hospital?