+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovebubs77 View Post
    @Evelynmoo I'm so sorry to hear that. How has it gone today?
    I had a BT and little bubba is still hanging on. My progesterone is still good. So without an US they couldnt tell me why i had bleeding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Evelynmoo what a roller coaster! I hope you're finding ways to reduce the stress that comes with not knowing what's happening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Evelynmoo. How are you today? I hope the spotting stopped hun. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovebubs77 View Post
    Oh @Evelynmoo what a roller coaster! I hope you're finding ways to reduce the stress that comes with not knowing what's happening.

Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    Oh no Evelynmoo. How are you today? I hope the spotting stopped hun. Xxx
    I just laid on the couch all day coz the cramping was uncomfortable.
    Im basically distracting myself by counting down the days to the next appt.
    The spotting eventually slowed down. When i wiped before there was still a tinge of watery brown but no clumpy bits like in the morning.
    Just plan on doing the same thing tomorrow i did today and lay on the couch watching my regular day time tv lol
    Weekend is my BILs birthday so ill unfortunately have my painful FIL at the house but ill try to stay in bed as long as possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

I have had my little break since December and I am starting again, it will be a FET cycle again for me medicated, I am trying to stay as positive as one can but at the same time each cycle I think I become more nervous. At this stage my transfer date will be 6/4/16.
    @katt1011 I have just come back on and read your new about the clinic that is horrible.... I have been asking a lot of questions just things I have picked up on here but I have found that they aren't very forthcoming with out me asking questions.
    @Billie2 sending you hugs that would have been a very scary experience. My SL had the same thing happen although hers was in the middle of the night. The doctors think it may have been from egg pick up, hers happened after her BFP, no one really knows how but she did go on to have a DD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Evelynmoo what a pain that the scan didn't give you any answers! I had brown when I wiped twice in the first trimester with DD, it also came with very mild cramping. Dr google told me that it was normal as my uterus was stretching and brown tinge is just old blood. Both times, it only lasted 1-2 toilet stops and it was gone. Quite a few ladies in my last Ivf group who were pregnant and now have toddlers, had the same thing. I was so worried at the time though. I really hope all is ok.

Best of luck @MrsSMS I really hope this is it for you!
    @Billie2 thinking of you and sending hugs x

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (04-03-2016),MrsSMS  (04-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

@MrsSMS hopefully this is the one for you i heard rosie left the clinic.

@Annerley it looks like we may be together again or will overlap somewhere lol

Afm clinic wanted new bloods n scan so getting them done and as long as they are fine im free to start next af which should be end of this month, im so looking foward to a natural fet.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (04-03-2016),Evelynmoo  (04-03-2016),MrsSMS  (04-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 my AF didn't arrive in time to get me in on the 6/4/16 so I was pushed back to 13/4/16... I liked the date the 13th better so I was happy about that. As for Rosie leaving I have only spoken with Sue after the experiences that I have had with Rosie I am glad to be dealing with Sue in away I hope that she isn't there anymore

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af has come along a bit early for me.
    Lining scan 17th March, transfer sometime the following week if all looks good.......and here we go again!

How are you Evelynmoo? I hope very good.

Billie2 are you ok? Xxxxx

Welcome back MrsSMS. I hope the next one is your one.

Annerley any news for you?

Babybeanie any chance we might transfer again together??? We are looking for double BFP!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kooki how is your little one Hun? Hcg still rising?

Have you started your cycle Lovebubs77?

Majeen where are you at? We both had the biopsy/scratch last cycle so maybe we will be close to transfer together?

I think I have everyone now!

I am very positive today. Life is good and not going to let this ivf beat me.