+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Another BFN, line is gone unfortunately

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Evelynmoo sorry to read. Im in a naked FET now. Thats what Im calling it as I feel naked with no drugs. I am just being monitored by BT and scan, once I ovulate they will transfer 5 days later. My prog support is endometrin. Never had it. Good luck with your BT appt and next plan xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (03-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 thats what I want to do as next cycle, naked FET lol.
    Good luck!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (03-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Official BFN via BT today. But waiting on AF to start, probably tomorrow or this arvo based on how im feeling.
    Spoke to FS and ill be doing an HRT cycle using ethinyl estrodial tablets and some other stuff once AF arrives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo whats HRT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    @Evelynmoo whats HRT?
    Hormone replacement therapy cycle. FS is going to stop my body producing hormones and give me hormone meds to replace

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo Im assuming you have issues ovulating then. Sorry I cant remember your background and I cant see signatures on my phone app. Our issue is male factor so I ovulate like clockwork. Only thing we have going for us. So we will be around a week apart in our cycle then! Lets hope to the atars and back we come up with positive news that stick around till July 2017!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (04-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo Im assuming you have issues ovulating then. Sorry I cant remember your background and I cant see signatures on my phone app. Our issue is male factor so I ovulate like clockwork. Only thing we have going for us. So we will be around a week apart in our cycle then! Lets hope to the atars and back we come up with positive news that stick around till July 2017!
    My issue is lining....so the FS is going to stop ovulation in order to see if lining can be built up for as long as possible.
    But last 2 FETs my embryos havent thawed properly so that could have been the reason as well.
    On a natural cycle i usually ovulate like clockwork too.
    Not sure how long my cycle will go for this time. I dont mind as I'm not having to do constant injections.
    Hoping transfer doesnt fall on a work day again though or I will certainly lose my job.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo Im sorry to hear about your work. Doesnt help the stress. The lab for transfer for me is 10mins walk from work. My FS clinic is 2 min walk across the street, so no one ever knows when I get a BT or a scan or appt. The benefit of working in the heart of the city I guess. Ive never done a FET, so it will be interesting. I feel weird in a cycle and not doing anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo Im sorry to hear about your work. Doesnt help the stress. The lab for transfer for me is 10mins walk from work. My FS clinic is 2 min walk across the street, so no one ever knows when I get a BT or a scan or appt. The benefit of working in the heart of the city I guess. Ive never done a FET, so it will be interesting. I feel weird in a cycle and not doing anything.
    I was considering moving my remaining embryos down to Albury but theres only 3 left and theres only 1 clinic and it would take soooo long before i got an initial consult with the doctor, plus just paid another storage fee and its nearly xmas holiday time for the doctors, so we thought whats the point since I plan on going to Brissy next year.
    Im only working on the 14th this month so i should be fine if transfer is this month but i just wonder how long the FS will have me growing my lining as i dont know my schedule in November.

I think it will feel wierd for me not to have to stab myself everyday lol

Im also hoping theres less BTs as lining growth is most important this month and theres no ovulation to track.