+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys
    Had bloods and all my levels are fine so they dont think its over stim.
    The pain was there all day yesterday and eventually went away at night.
    This morning woke up and was fine but it came back about an hour ago and now its just a dull uncomfortable pain.
    Went to the hospital, they were no help.
    Im seeing my GP tomorrow
    Transfer scheduled for tomorrow, FINALLY!!!! So sick of this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck for transfer tomorrow!!!!! Been a long one @Evelynmoo so hope its the best one.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (23-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Acupuncture and transfer done. Although i was happy and confident going in, ive come out a bit down. Embryologist said embryo hadnt fully expanded after thaw and it looked really crumpled and squished on the screen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.
    Sorry to hear of your very long cycle @Evelynmoo, glad you made it to transfer eventually. Congrats on being pupo! My fingers are crossed for you.
    Hi to everyone. Xxx
    I received my pgd results on Friday. We have one untested frozen (the cells they took stopped amplifying so couldn't be tested) and 3 normals.
    So happy we are producing normal embryos. Now to see if that actually results in a baby.
    I think I will transfer late October early November. I was going to have a break and de stress, but in reality as a business owner that is never going to happen. We have hit the safety net now, might as well use it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (25-09-2016),Evelynmoo  (25-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 wow thats great news! Its a little win that you need to cherish. We don't get many. My cycle starts in 7 days. Im so tired. So I know what you mean. Its the disadvantage of doing IVF late in a year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finished my first ever consult with the famous Wazza in Brissy and then had acupuncture to distress before flights tonight.
    He is amazing!!!!! Soooo insightful and much information. Hes throwing a lot at me for when i start. Choice is up to me when i start and whether i start with my left over embies or start with fresh IVF. I really dont know at this stage as we have 4 left and if i do a fresh ivf i want to be in Brissy for it all but we wont potentially be living there till mid next year. Im so keen to start with him though, hes reinvigorated me. I might just end up moving on my own to brissy early next year before DH gets here.
    Plus Wazza wants me to get clearance from my cardiologist for all the meds he wants to put me on. So who knows, i might be thrown into surrogacy with no choice. I did mention surrogacy to him and he said he would be more than happy to help.
    His final words were I hope youre pregnant right now with the embie i had transferred on Friday and that he never has to see me again lol
    He was so nice and so funny

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo thats great news! You really should join our 40+ thread. All of you would more than fit in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    6dp5dt and i might, just might be getting symptoms. My boobs hurt today but i dont know if thats because i carried some boxes at work yesterday.
    I took my last Ovidrel booster on Tuesday so I could start doing POAS and watch it leave my system.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news @Evelynmoo?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did POAS yesterday and today. Just like last month the line is all over the place so I reckon if its not a BFN it will be another chemical.
    Can't wait till Tuesday for bloods when I can get an answer and just move on. I'm really sick of this 2WW.
    If its a BFN I've asked the FS if she has any suggestions on a different type of treatment coz I'm sick of the FSH injections everyday or if we can do an unmedicated cycle till ovulation and then luteal support from there, I just want to see what my lining is capable of doing on its own.
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 01-10-2016 at 20:18.