+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Billie2 I've been looking at my DD a lot lately and feel like it's such a miracle that I got her but also had a trouble free pregnancy, quick and easy labour with her too. I'm guessing that if both of our FSs have sent us to get tested despite us already having a child then it must be possible for these things to develop and not something you are born with. My FS did warn me that there will be lots of blood taken. I'm not to eat breakfast before going so she said to have lots of water. Good luck for Wednesday!
    @Evelynmoo geez, I'm so sorry you have to go through all that!! I could only imagine how I'd be feeling in your shoes, I think I'd be losing a bit of faith in it all. It's so frustrating that the nurse was avoiding your questions so good on you for sending an email. I know I got sick of having all those bts when I had that long cycle and my trip was only a third of yours!
    Its strange to hear that some don't think there's a link between fertility and immunity, I've seen it come up a lot on forums on here and it makes sense that our bodies could fight off foreign cells.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So theyve changed my cycle again!!!! Im now triggering tonight and transfer should be next friday. But that means ive had to take the day off. I dont know how people work and do ivf, my boss is ****ed!!!!
    The cycles probably going to get cancelled anyway after i have another US on Monday and theres still fluid in there. I asked the FN on the phone today about it and she had no idea what i was talking about. So obviously it hadnt been written onto the report even though the FN did personally tell me that its not good for implantation and that she would write it on the report. She said if the fluid is still there then yeh most likely it would not be a good idea to transfer. Like i could have saved so much angst by just having it cancelled already and not have to **** my boss off!!!
    Just sick of all the screwing around.
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 17-09-2016 at 16:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo work is the last thing you should have to worry about at a time like this! My work has put it all down as sick leave, even when I had to go to a scan during work time.
    When I started IVF, I worked FT and was lucky that DD was transferred on the weekend but I did have a day off for the EPU. My work was really understanding. With my 3 fets, only one of the transfers had fallen on a work day as I work PT now. I went to work that morning and left early. I remember when I first told my boss that I needed a couple of hrs off, she asked if the transfer could be rescheduled but was really supportive when I explained that it doesn't quite work like that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My boss was a bit angsty ans stressed out that i had to take another day off at the last minute, just like last month. I even messaged her thr next day to apologise and she hasnt messaged back. Its unfair because i told them this would happen when they hired me and she did say thats ok i understand we have lives outside of work. But at least i have a second job that is a lot more understanding if i lose this one. It just means wont get as much pay.
    So had another US today and fluid is gone, lining is sitting at measly 6.8mm but thats ok by my standards.
    Has anyone ever heard of anyone not ovulating after trigger?? I took the trigger at half dose as the FN told me on Saturday night but US showed i still had a massive 3.3cm follicle along with other ones and i havd felt no ovulation pain or symptoms.
    I have bloods on wednesday anyway which will indicate if i ovulated but i wonder what will happen if i havent ovulated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo good luck tomorrow. I dont fully understand your cycle to be honest and why a half trigger? Seems like you FS is very unclear. I feel for you and the added stress. This is not what you need pre transfer. Ive worked out my transfer will be after a party we have and I intend to make the most of the occasion.

How are you going @Annerley ?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (21-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think ive over stimulated. Yesterday evening i got pains under my left rib and struggling to take in deep breaths. Had cramping in uterus and just all around abdomen. This morning its all still there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo I dont know what OHSS feels like but you need to tell the clinic as its pretty serious. Dont put up with the pain or risk yourself.

Had my FS appt today. FET next cycle starting 3rd Oct.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (22-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm doing pretty good thanks @Billie2. We've booked a holiday to the Gold Coast, which I'm excited about. Six months to go, haha! That's exciting about your next FET!! Did FS say anything about your bloods? I'm assuming all good there
    @Evelynmoo I second what Billie said, definitely look after yourself and get checked out. It really hasn't been a good time for you, sorry to hear about all you've been through this time around. Sometimes it seems like a miracle when things actually go to plan!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (22-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #4

@Annerley nice . We have a family trip to Coffs end of Oct when it will be around BT time! By then I will know and my family will be a great distraction either way. Ill play drunk nude golf if its bad news. Its our last hoorah. I will be fine either way xx
    @Evelynmoo how did you go today!? It feels like you have been stimming all month!
    @Lovebubs77 where are you?? Sorry if Ive disturbed you from a break.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (22-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #4

@Billie2 - I'm here! I'm ok! My GP finally put me in antibiotics after battling chest / sinus / ear infections over the last few weeks & within 2 days I'm feeling 1000 times better . Really glad we took a longer break as this virus DD & I have had has been a total shocker! I'm seeing FS tomorrow to discuss our plan - I'm thinking we might do the stim cycle in October ... unless he thinks it's worthwhile doing another laporoscopy or any other investigations...I'm pretty sure he thinks it's just my dodgy old eggs so not sure if it's worthwhile repeating tests we've already done.
    @Billie2 good luck on the FET! Holiday post FET sounds like a great plan!
    @Annerley - a Gold Coast holiday will be fun! I hope the next 6 mo the passes quickly!
    @Evelynmoo - it sounds like your cycle has been full of uncertainty & that makes it much harder for you. Have you spoken to your FS about the pain?
    @Tanej78 how are you going?!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (22-09-2016),Evelynmoo  (22-09-2016)