+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 congratulations! What a great result! Will you transfer next month?
    @Billie2 I love your new plan too! Sounds like a fun way to take the pressure off!

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (10-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow @sunny79 that's awesome!! All the best for great test results. I've got everything crossed for you that this is it for you!

Love it @Billie2 I honestly think a good mindset works and I think your plan sounds like you are as at ease as you can be, hoping it works in your favour!

@Lovebubs77 how's your DD now? Sounds like a good move re: daycare. Hope she is feeling better and you are doing ok.

@Evelynmoo good to hear you are going ok and good on you for thinking about jumping right back in. I hope this is it for you too.

AFM: not much to report here. I've had light bleeding since the d&c but for the past week it's more or less stop/ start and just spotting when it's happening. I'm still doing ok and counting down the weeks at work. Still trying to not think too much about baby related stuff and just taking everything as it comes at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley, I'm glad to hear you're ok. How much longer have you got in work? My DD is much better, the rash is still there but very light now. I, on the hand, have had the worst year with coughs & colds & my latest one which had started to clear has come back with a vengeance! Can't wait for the winter virus season to be over!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my last US today before trigger. I have a big pocket of fluid!!!!!! FML
    So now the dreaded wait for the phone call begins to find out whether this cycle is another cancel.
    FN said they dont like to put an embryo in because its not a very good environment for implantation.
    So sick of it all, I just want 1 baby, just 1 and then the process of surrogacy in Australia is ridiculously impossible as well!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo you are joking! FFS! Just 1 isnt a big ask when others get 10. Im so sorry.. Im scared that I might get thrown a curve ball with my results next week. You think you know all your problems but apparently you get bonus ones as well. Keep us updated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo it never ends, does it? I hope it's not cancelled on you but then again, if it's not the best environment I know you wouldn't want to go wasting an embryo. It's so hard when you think about how things like surrogacy and adoption are make so difficult. It really shouldn't need to be so hard, it doesn't have to be!

@Billie2 I hope you don't get any nasty surprises end that everything goes well for you!

AFM: I had my appt with my FS earlier this week. She said they only tested the tissue for genetic triploidy and that came back clear. It sounds like if that was the cause then there would be a risk of it happening in any future pregnancies. The results get left at that. The way I understand it, if it was a mc further along, then they test the embryo for genetic issues with the chromosomes but since it stopped growing early, it's just put down to a random fault in the chromosomes or cell division. I'm having bloods taken when I get time to go to the pathology place, just to check if I'm carrying any chromosome issues. Dh had this same blood test when his first sperm sample came back low and his bloods were all clear so they just want to check me too. She said most people come back fine but it would just give her more insight. Other than that we discussed pgd. Since I did my stim, the technology has advanced greatly in this area so she now suggests it a lot, especially once you've had a couple of failed transfers as it can obviously save people money instead of transferring abnormal embryos. FS also said she is disappointed that out of 4 embryos (3 transfers) we didn't get a successful pregnancy especially given we got DD so easily in the IVF world. She briefly asked about our future plans first and I said, if we do anymore it will be after a long break. FS supports this as she said my age isn't a factor and I have no evidence of low egg reserve. We both agreed that a break could be good for my body's recovery and mentally and emotionally too.

@Lovebubs77 good to hear DD is getting there and hope you are feeling better too. Bring on the better weather! 11 weeks of work for me after tomorrow, I only work 2.5 days a week so I prefer to say only 34 days left now
    Last edited by Annerley; 15-09-2016 at 22:46.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (16-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley after my mc my FS had me tested for immunity and clotting issues. Ive included a pic of my path form to show you what was done IMG_1473942451.183249.jpg

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (15-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Billie2 I just checked mind and it looks like I'm being tested for all of that too as well as some others, which look mainly chromosome related. I wonder if immunity issues can develop? My body coped with carrying DD only 2yrs ago and didn't seem to fight off the last 2 pregnancies, as it kept them but other things went wrong. I'm definitely not against testing everything though.

This is the list that's on my form:
    karotype, homocysteine fasting, antithrombin 3, protein C, protein S, T cell subsets, full coeliac antibody screen, anticardiolipin antibodies, lupus anticoagulant, PT/APTT, prothrombin gene mutation, factorVleiden mutation, TSH, free T4, antitythyroid antibodies, IgA, transglutaminase antibody, gliaden ABs

How long ago did you have your blood test?
    Last edited by Annerley; 15-09-2016 at 22:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley It was probably less than 2 weeks ago. I get results on Wed. 6 vials of blood so you may need more! We conceived & I carried DS without a hitch. Quick 5hr labour. Its insane we are now 7&half years down the track and still no sibling. He is 9yrs old so my results will prove if he is a miracle or not. Maybe I already pulled my miracle trump card all those years ago?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So got the call from the clinic. I was told that if i had not ovulated on my own by yesterday then i would be triggering. But after the US i thought it was going to be a cancel anyway. BUT the FN told me that the FS wants me to keep doing injections and have BT on saturday and BT and US on Monday again. I was like wtf why the change and she just oh you know how things can change with cycles so I asked her about the fluid and she just avoided answering my question.
    I reckon i have the fluid coz ive been stimming for too long, same thing happened during my EPU cycle.
    So ive emailed the FS to ask about the fluid instead.
    This will be the longest cycle I have ever done.
    So sick of all the injections, the BTs and having to drive 1.5 hours for the BTs, now i have massive bloating to add to it. Urgh @Annerley I got tested for some of those things by Dr Matthias Gamal in Sydney he is a reproductive immunologist. Its good your FS is testing for those things and is a believer in that as most FS dont believe there is a link between immune issues and fertility
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 16-09-2016 at 09:07.