+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 i had a freeze all as well when i had a hall of 14. Im so happy i pushed for the trigger that drops your hormones quickly as i was in so much pain next few days that i couldnt sit. So you probably did a good thing safe thing. Hoping PGD goes well and you get a good freeze number.
    @Annerley im doing perfectly. My bleeding although a tiny bit heavier was really short like my usual period and only lasted 2.5 days. I had bloods done yesterday to check if my hcg is completely lowered but dumb asses at local pathology here didnt process it quick enough so waiting for results today. Im hoping theres no suggestion of rpoc. The fact that the bleeding ceased suddenly without any spotting makes me a bit worried that there might be something stuck and blocking.
    If hormones are at base line then FS said I can get straight back into another cycle so just in case i did a gonal f injection last night. Going to use our 4AA embryo and see what happens, last embryo was 4AA as well. If its a fail then were going PGD.
    Got my electricity bill over the weekend and nearly had a stroke and i also have to go to brisbane at the end of the month so no money left for PGD testing at the moment.
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 06-09-2016 at 09:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So got a call from FN today to say HCG levels had dropped to 4 and I could start a new cycle.
    The FN I spoke to was obviously new and didn't know anything about my story or hadn't read any of the notes.

So I started bleeding on Friday and since I was only 5 weeks and it was no different than any other period, I considered that to be my Day 1. They want me to come in for bloods on the 12th of September. That would, by my calculations, be Day 11 for me but that is the day of my cycle that I usually ovulate. So I asked them what do you consider to be my Day 1 and she said ummmm because you had your bloods done yesterday, Monday, we consider that to be Day 1, I was like yeh but I started a full bleed on Friday, I should have been asked to do a blood test soon as I started bleeding, what if I ovulate before having my first blood test.
    She goes ohhh, well we will wait to see what your oestrogen is, if its rising we will get you to do an ultrasound and we can work from there or we can always cancel the cycle. I just said urgh, fine whatever.

I also have to drive all the way to Melbourne from Albury because no one is stocking Gonal F injections here lol
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 06-09-2016 at 19:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo the nurses canbe one of the most frustrating parts to IVF. We have a new one too and you wonder if they even open your file before they call. If you are worried about ovulating before, just have the blood test early and then call for results. Just say "whoops" I had it on the wrong day, my mistake, can you give me another slip for the next blood test? Piece of mind so you don't have to cancel the cycle. That would be annoying.
    Glad you didn't have any rpoc this time. Hugs.
    Afm I have 10 embies still looking perfect at day 3. Waiting, waiting!
    The ohss is improving. Managed to go for a drive yesterday and a little stroll on the beach in the sunshine. Still 2 belt holes to get back to normal
    Last edited by sunny79; 07-09-2016 at 08:53.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (07-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Evelynmoo I cant believe you can back up after a mc!? Im forced to wait it out a 1-2 cycles cycle which I was happy to wait out 3 or more. But I was 6&half weeks and hcg in thousands. Im waiting for my af now post my mc bleed. Had back pain and moody but nothing yet.
    @sunny79 thats such good news! Go little miracles! I hope you still have all 10 by day 5. Now thats a good way to go out in IVF. All I wanted from IVF is to have no regrets. And so far I don't. We have 2 frozen tackers and thats a miracle for me. I feel thats already a win.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (07-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh @Billie2 i was suprised too but i think its only because my levels got to 138. Managed to get my bloods changed to the Friday woot woot, calling and being annoying can be good sometimes lol
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 07-09-2016 at 09:47.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (07-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    day 4 update - we still have 10 all growing perfectly. Fingers crossed.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (08-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    1 more sleep @sunny79

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 they are great numbers - congratulations & good luck for tomorrow!
    @Evelynmoo good luck with your new cycle!
    @Billie2 I hope you're continuing to enjoy the break!

AFM I am enjoying not doing IVF & I'm pretty sure our next stim will be our last & I'm becoming more & more ok with that being the right decision.

We've had lots of stuff going on in the last week that culminated in being told that DD has a penicillin allergy! She had antibiotics for the first time last week & now has a horrendous rash covering her body. She goes to Childcare 2 days / week & we'll keep her home for a couple of weeks to avoid getting any more viruses. Hopefully as it gets warmer the winter colds & flus will become a distant memory! Thankfully I'm not preoccupied with IVF at the moment so can just focus on her & the normal things in life!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lovebubs77 you sound really well! Good on you. Back the last cycle. Thats how I was going into our last stim knowing it was a last chance last dance. No regrets. It was our best cycle and I felt very lucky and I have no regrets. Best wishes.. When do you think it will be? My goodness your poor little girl. Thats terrible. I hope she is ok. At least you found out early and can manage it going forward.

Its CD1 for me. Our FS appt is wed week. We decided that we would divy up our last 2 frosties and be in control of 1 each. So we each decide when we want to transfer it. I think its a fun way to go out. If we both decide the same month then we could do a double..! I don't want to be too serious and enjoy our last chances.
    @sunny79 how exciting for tomorrows news!!! Wishing you well.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (10-09-2016),Evelynmoo  (08-09-2016),Lovebubs77  (10-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    6 perfect blastocysts frozen. 2 at day5, 4 at day 6. Embryologist was very happy. 3 weeks to find out result.
    @Lovebubs77 I hope your daughter gets better soon. Xxx
    @Billie2 I love the new plan. Lol

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (10-09-2016),Billie2  (10-09-2016),Evelynmoo  (10-09-2016),Lovebubs77  (10-09-2016)