+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok guys sorry i havent replied. Been heaps busy. DH had knee surgery on Monday so been helping him dress and drive etc etc. Blood levels dropped dramatically on Thursday and i started bleeding yesterday arvo. Had a bit of a cry only because i know next 1 will be our last 1 and if it doesnt work we go to surrogacy. We told my FIL whats going on so when we put a call out on facebook and start asking people about surrogacy he isnt all like wtf because hes a big gossip queen and has to know everything first.
    Bleeding isnt heavy and not painful at all. Hoping it stays non painful but most of all that I pass all the tissue and not have my usual issue of RPOC.
    Als decided we are going to PGD test remaining embryos so we are not putting **** ones into the surrogate when and if we find one.
    I think thats it from side @sunny79 good luck for EPU

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo so sorry to hear about your MC. Look after yourself. Having a "next step" helps with moving forward. Xxxx
    So we retrieved 19 eggs and DH had his needle biopsy under local.
    Now we wait.
    Feeling bloody terrible. Well on the way to overstim. Up 3 belt holes overnight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please look after yourself @sunny79!!!! Really hoping the recovery goes ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Holy moly @sunny79 that's huge!! Do you usually get a lot? Rest up and take care! Fingers crossed for good fertilisation rates.
    @Evelynmoo phew! So relieved for you. I hope everything happens quickly. Are you feeling ok all things considered?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies.
    Going ok. Hopped on scales 4 kg weight gain since trigger. But feeling ok. Was very nauseous and in a lot of pain but that seems to have settled now. I was in a lot more pain last epu so I am seeing this as a win. It took about a week to get better last time - walking around like the hunchback of Notre dame. Lol.
    Does anyone know if they put in a catheter for sedation epu? I didn't think they did but I have been (Tia) passing blood and clots in urine. No bleeding from the vagina.
    This better be worth it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I am going ok. Still quite a bit of pain if I move around. Getting bored of lying on the couch. DH is outside cutting wood and I really really want pancakes! lol!
    So 19 eggs, 16 mature and 11 fertilised. Now we wait. Not doing a fresh transfer (was seeing if I was ok) so pgd and freeze all. I will know on Friday how many were tested and frozen.
    Fingers crossed. Take care everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 take care of yourself. Freeze all sounds the safest option. Congrats on a brilliant result though, I would happily put on 4kg and be in pain for that result. Lets hope it continues to be good news. How are you coping mentally? Keep us updated xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 I hope you are fully recovered soon but it sounds like the freeze all is a good choice. What a great result though! Well done!! Did you get your pancakes?
    PS no catheter for my EPU, fingers crossed the bleeding has stopped for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning everyone!
    @Billie2 hubbie and I are going really well mentally. I think we are somewhat relieved that our last epu was a good return and we are further along the process of putting IVF behind us. I think my best friend has been influenced by our fertility struggles - she told me she had unprotected sex and even though she was adamant she wanted to get married she is now just going to see what happens. I told her I would laugh(in a good way) if she got pregnant first cycle as she has this weird idea getting pregnant is hard (that's IVF rubbing off on her!!). She is so not prepared for that to happen! She really wants kids and let's face it, at 37 time is ticking.
    @Annerley I did get my pancakes. I was a happy woman.
    Hi to all the lovely ladies still on here. I hope you are all going ok. @Evelynmoo xxxx. @Lovebubs77 @Ruby16 @katt1011 how are you? @babybeanie

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (10-09-2016),Billie2  (06-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 how are you and little bubba going? When is your due date?