+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Evelynmoo wow this thread needs a break ffs! Im sorry to hear this. Im just so sorry.. That limbo is torture. My mc was more pleasant than not knowing. At least I knew what was going on.

Had another scan today and its all clear. FS appt tomorrow and then Im free till I decide to come back fir the last 2 frozens.. Im dreading it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Billie2 and @Annerley, I havent any bleeding but I have been getting excruciating pain in the middle of the night the night of the first BT and then last night too. Im really hoping for a chemical/mc, more than happy to get dealt with that.
    If the world deal me the worst cards, which Im guessing it will since like i said thats the cards i always get dealt, i really need the injection option as I just cant have another surgery, especially a laparoscopy, my heart cant deal with it and i have a tube in that exact same area connecting to my brain and im worried that carbon dioxide will go into my brain or there will be some kind of complications.
    We are both tired of it all and thinking of heading into surrogacy. I now have 5 embies left but I feel like saving them for a surrogate instead of wasting them on myself.
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 29-08-2016 at 20:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo I cant believe I didnt suggest this before.. Come to the 40+ thread. Im not 40 but was very much welcomed. Its for warrior wonen who dont fit in regular threads.. We seem to always wish everyone else well. I highly recommend everyone here to that thread as none of us have had a good run. I have learnt soooooooo much..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (29-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 you are right, it seems like one thing after another here and it makes me angry that it just can't work out for everyone. Even if not the first time, surely after a couple of goes, enough is enough! So frustrating!!
    Good to hear your appointment went well and good luck for tomorrow.
    @Evelynmoo I feel so sad for you, you don't need this. Thank goodness you have a good amount of frozen left but I don't blame you for not trusting your body, it's really hard. Would you consider further testing before transferring anymore or you don't feel up to it? It's so hard! I started to doubt my body once it let me down on the bfn cycle so asks for a medicate fet. I won't ever do a non medicated again just in case. It makes me a little mad that the one time I had the meds and he embryo made it to the right spot, the embryo wasn't right. There's always something, isn't there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley if I am proven right and it is an ectopic and I make it through alive and take the injection then obviously we cant do anything for 3 months. So I will ask to have the remaining tested especially since this one was graded 4AA.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (29-08-2016),Billie2  (29-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo how are you? BT today? When is your scan?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (31-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    @Evelynmoo how are you? BT today? When is your scan?
    I'm feeling physically fine, had some cramping today but only think that was gas and then had upset stomach. Was hoping i was going to miscarry.
    BT tomorrow, hoping for an indication that i might miscarry on my own or just anything to suggest its not ectopic...urgh
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 31-08-2016 at 22:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! @Evelynmoo I'm sorry to read what you are going through - I hope you get some resolution sooner rather than later.
    @sunny79 thanks for checking in with me. I think the last BFN took a lot more out of me than I was expecting. I still haven't decided whether I will do an October stim or wait until the new year. At the moment I'm working through accepting we probably won't have another child. I'm starting to come to terms with it but not quite there yet.

I hope the week is treating everyone well

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (01-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Evelynmoo ffs. So sorry to hear you are in limbo. That is a bloody horrible place to be, been there, trying to hope for good results and also hoping you will just miscarry so it is over. I hope you get some answers next blood test. I feel for you. Xxxx
    @Billie2 i have been reading along with the over 40s for sometime. I might head over one day. Even though I have had no success with fet I feel too guilty to join when my epu last time was 22 eggs. I can't really complain. I am not a poor responder and I think it would be upsetting to many ladies. Especially when I can have that response rate, get great embies and still can't get pregnant. I am not an IVF clinic poster girl. I am surprised they don't want to kick me off their books. It will be interesting this stim, if I am lucky enough, what the pgd reveals.
    see how today goes with my scan. Wonder if I have another bumper crop of eggs?
    I feel fine this stim. I had a dreadful cold with sinus/chest last stim- couldn't even lie down as couldn't breathe. Thought the stim was terrible. Maybe it was actually only the virus! This time I wouldn't even know except I have to remember those injections! I hope that is not a bad sign that I am not responding.
    I will check in later and keep you all posted.
    @Lovebubs77 hugs to you. It just isn't fair. I don't have any kids myself but doing all this IVF hits me so hard, I don't know how many more bfn and mc I can take. I hope you are doing something for you. You are an awesome strong woman and you will know if you can cope with another stim.
    Hi to everyone.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (01-09-2016),Evelynmoo  (01-09-2016),Lovebubs77  (01-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your scan today @sunny79. Hopefully you'll be responding well again & can them do the pgd testing, xx