+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Evelynmoo my second pregnancy I had a hcg of 25 at CD28. He turned 9 on sunday. We all have different readings of hcg. I hope to high heaven that its all sweet. Please grab any win you can. We dont get many xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (26-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    @Evelynmoo it wasn't ectopic but miscarried at 6 weeks. Hcg remained low and not doubling in 48hrs. I was also worried about ectopic so had early scan. Sack was very small and miscarried a few days later.
    Wait for the next result. My first pregnancy was 32 beta at the first blood test, well over doubled each time, caught up to correct levels. Unfortunately it also miscarried at 6 weeks so the good doubling beta didn't stick for me either.
    I think your announcement to hubbie was lovely. I am crossing my fingers this is your one. Xxx
    Thanks for that Sunny79 and Billie2. Im willing to accept a miscarriage if that is what is meant to happen. Im shocked to even get a bfp with cycle no.1 at new clinic. Obviously praying for good news on monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @sunny79 you are right, I think the fact that I wasn't in limbo this time made it a little easier to bear. Do you mind if I ask, with your hcg of 51, what day in your cycle was that? I was 57 this time at 8dp5dt, which is why I ask. The clinic was happy and somehow the figures jumped to 370 3 days later, which I was more comfortable with. I actually read a study that tested ladies on 11dp5dt and it recorded their hcg levels and how many went on to have a live birth. The study said that levels at 16dpo was a good indicator. It said all participants that had a reading of over 300 went on to have a successful pregnancy. There you go @Evelynmoo that stat didn't work for me and it was supposed to be in my favour, it just goes to show that you definitely can't judge a single number. We are all praying along side you. Not long to go now Hun, I know the wait isn't easy.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (26-08-2016),Evelynmoo  (27-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley the 51 was at 9dp5dt, went up to 134 (I think) at 11dp5dt so clinic were happy, then stopped doubling from there. The previous one of 32 was at 8dp5dt and had great doubling rates.
    If I am ever lucky enough to get pregnant again I am not doing any repeat blood tests. Just going to pretend to be in pregnancy bliss like all the non ivfers get to feel. (Remind me of this conversation when I am stressing over numbers next time!)

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (27-08-2016),Billie2  (27-08-2016),Evelynmoo  (29-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also realised my flight home is 9:50pm. Have to inject at 10:50pm. I am sure a few minutes either way won't hurt, flight to Avalon is about an hour. Hopefully if we are delayed the captain hasn't turned on the seatbelt sign so I can still sneak to the bathroom....I could be Injecting next to some poor unsuspecting stranger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 when I was pregnant with DD, my clinic would just tell me when to have my next BT and when to stop them. Being a first time Ivf'er, I just went with it and had the 3 bloods they said to have. From my FETs, it sounds like my clinic likes you to have at least 2 (not that they could force you) but with the unmediated ectopic, they said after the first one that if the second bloods looked good, I could be on my way. This time, after my third bloods, I asked if I really needed more as they were encouraging it and the nurses said that because I was on the meds, to come in weekly. I had a fourth test and then the 6wk scan where my FS said not to bother with more bloods. It was nice not having to think about the numbers. In saying that, apparently there's a fair chance my numbers would have lost momentum so I may have had a clue if I had kept going so I reckon if I go again, I wouldn't be able to help myself now. I know at 7wks, I seemed to lose my symptoms but as I didn't have many early symptoms with DD, I didn't overthink it. My last BT was 5wk5days so I'm curious now as to whether my hcg was slowing from about a week after that one.
    I hope all works out well with the flight and the injection- the timing of meds is a definite pain at times!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 jinx.. Me too. I even did the sneaky GP bloods and regret it all as my numbers were doubling in normal range but I was bleeding. My head knew but stupid beta levels were giving me false hope. Its so much easier being fertile. Everything is easier.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (29-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mangled to sneak my injection. I luckily had a vacant seat next to me and all the other passengers were asleep

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (29-08-2016),Evelynmoo  (29-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So it's not good news today. My hcg only went to 138 in 4 days. Having bloods again on Wednesday or Thursday.
    Based on my luck or lack thereof and history I'm betting on ectopic pregnancy and probably another surgery.
    Really sick of it all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @Evelynmoo I'm so sorry to hear, it's really not fair have you had any bleeding? I'm crossing my fingers for a chemical (or a miracle) for you Hun. Have you got any frozen left? If it happens to be an ectopic, you could possibly look at the non surgical option like I did. Just means you have to wait a couple of months before another transfer.