+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #4

Thank you ladies @babybeanie @Staaz @Evelynmoo @Annerley

Had a BT yesterday morning and got a call later in the afternoon: levels are still rising, from 2000+ on Thursday to 5000+ (I don't remember the numbers). Apparently the pregnancy is still viable? Progesterone levels are good as well (I'm on 600mg/day)
    Nurse said that the crinone is making me bleed with clots. Having an u/s on Thursday/Friday and another BT.
    I won't be 100% relieved until I see something in the scan. I bled really light yesterday and today.

I can't fathom that after so much bleeding a baby is still growing in there. Here's hoping though...
    Last edited by Kookii; 02-03-2016 at 15:20.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (02-03-2016),Staaz  (02-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Annerley i dont know if ill be as strong as you were. But ill be praying tonight for it not to be an ectopic, whether it be viable or not, i just pray its not ectopic
    @Kookii that is amazing, im so happy for you!!! I hope everything progresses smoothly
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 01-03-2016 at 18:47.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (02-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Joining back in after a few months break. Doing a FET this month and had a hysteroscopy and biopsy/ endo scratch last week. Haven't read back yet to see how everyone is doing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kookii fingers crossed you get good news at the scan!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (02-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So they couldnt see much at all. They saw a sac but nothing in it. They saw that my ovaries were huge especially my left which i thought was strange since on trigger my right was the dominant one not my left.
    So they said at the moment its too hard to tell anything and i just have to sit and wait. I thought with my levels they would be able to at least see something but maybe since my levels have slowed down whatever was there might be going away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    So they couldnt see much at all. They saw a sac but nothing in it. They saw that my ovaries were huge especially my left which i thought was strange since on trigger my right was the dominant one not my left.
    So they said at the moment its too hard to tell anything and i just have to sit and wait. I thought with my levels they would be able to at least see something but maybe since my levels have slowed down whatever was there might be going away
    Sorry to hear you're now in the hoping and waiting situation. Did they say when you could go back for another scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kookaii that is amazing news - there is hope yet! I have everything crossed for you and @Evelynmoo that everything works out for the two of you xo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (02-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeanie View Post
    Sorry to hear you're now in the hoping and waiting situation. Did they say when you could go back for another scan?
    I have a scan booked in with my IVF clinic on the 12th which will be 7w1d so I will just wait for that. But I have a feeling deep down that I will probably miscarry before then. I no longer have any pregnancy symptoms; my breasts are no longer sore, I no longer have any bloating, I no longer have any hunger feelings and my base line body temperature has gone down. So I have decided to stop doing BTs and just go back to Sydney so I can be near a hospital if theres a lot of bleeding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So ive woken up this morning to go toilet and i started spotting brown blood. I guess this is the end for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo I'm so sorry to hear that. How has it gone today?