+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo how is the tww going?? Are you going to poas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    @Evelynmoo how is the tww going?? Are you going to poas?
    Awww thanks for thinking about me

Im 6dp5dt today and I did POAS yesterday and today but i still have Ovidrel in me.
    I probably won't get a proper result till Tuesday so I will keep doing the tests every morning to watch the ovidrel leave.

Hope you're doing well??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Evelynmoo why do you think Ovidrel is in your system? My clinic advised it was out of your system in a couple of days....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its a blighted ovum for me :-( d&c booked for Wednesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    @Evelynmoo why do you think Ovidrel is in your system? My clinic advised it was out of your system in a couple of days....
    Ive been doing 6 clicks of ovidrel booster. Last shot was on Friday.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (22-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annerley View Post
    Its a blighted ovum for me :-( d&c booked for Wednesday
    Im soooo sorry Annerley, youve been through so much, really unfair

Hope the d&c goes well and you can heal.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (22-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Evelynmoo my fs did say that normally it would be up to me whether to go off meds and have my body deal with it but she said the sac was measuring abnormally big, about 5cm, which is about the size of a 11-12wk pregnancy so she said it wouldn't be pleasant and suggested against it. It was so heartbreaking as when the fs left to office to get the paperwork, DD said mum, baby, baby. Thank goodness she's too little to fully understand though.
    Do you mind if I ask what the d&c was like and what recovery was like? FS said to expect some bleeding and tummy aches after.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Evelynmoo my fs did say that normally it would be up to me whether to go off meds and have my body deal with it but she said the sac was measuring abnormally big, about 5cm, which is about the size of a 11-12wk pregnancy so she said it wouldn't be pleasant and suggested against it. It was so heartbreaking as when the fs left to office to get the paperwork, DD said mum, baby, baby. Thank goodness she's too little to fully understand though.
    Do you mind if I ask what the d&c was like and what recovery was like? FS said to expect some bleeding and tummy aches after.
    So my sac was at 11-12 weeks as well.
    There was bleeding for the next 2 weeks. Quite a bit the first 2 days and then it eased to spotting. I had mild cramping the first 2 days. After that i only had cramping for another few days if i did lots of bending or lifted anything heavy.
    I was told to expect AF 4-6 weeks later and i got it at 4 weeks on the dot. I knew i was getting AF as well coz the 2 days before i had massive migraines like never before coz all the hormones completely dropped.
    The first AF was heavy for me since i have really light AF usually but i also realise now that that was because i still had a small amount of rpoc and had to wait another month for it to go away on its own.
    The whole process wasn't painful, it was just very emotional as 1 day im still pregnant even though theres no heartbeat anymore and then 2 hours later im no longer pregnant.
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 22-08-2016 at 18:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for at info @Evelynmoo
    i know what you mean as it was similar to that with the ectopic that I remember saying goodbye just before I went in and had the needle, even though there wasn't a definite finish time for it all. At least this shouldn't be as drawn out, I guess.
    Whats rpoc? Also did they do any testing of the tissue? I asked FS what caused this, I always thought it was that the embryo was really just placental tissue but they had no idea it didn't have foetal tissue also. She said its most likely chromosomal and they send away the tissue for testing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for at info @Evelynmoo
    i know what you mean as it was similar to that with the ectopic that I remember saying goodbye just before I went in and had the needle, even though there wasn't a definite finish time for it all. At least this shouldn't be as drawn out, I guess.
    Whats rpoc? Also did they do any testing of the tissue? I asked FS what caused this, I always thought it was that the embryo was really just placental tissue but they had no idea it didn't have foetal tissue also. She said its most likely chromosomal and they send away the tissue for testing.
    Rpoc- retained products of conception
    I asked the surgeon to do testing but he said 'it wasnt advisable'- I dont know why he said that but I was just too upset to question him. My FS wasnt impressed that he wouldnt test it. So god forbid that ever happens to me again but next time i will insist.
    I thouht blighted ovum was that there was no feotal tissue, like no genetic material. Just like a chicken egg that doesnt turn into a chick. But i dont know that for sure.