+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 67 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    @Evelynmoo yep Shire girl. Will PM you. Cant get to chemist till monday as its closed sundays. Its at my clinic in the city and I need a BT there monday anyway to make sure my hcg is going down.
    My ET is on Monday and in the city too!!! Lol
    The Shire, Gods Country, land of the beautiful people lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Evelynmoo except Im a Dragons fan and tonight thats gold living in Sharks heartland!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    @Evelynmoo except Im a Dragons fan and tonight thats gold living in Sharks heartland!!
    Poor Sharkies they were doing soooo well up until last 2 weeks lol. My brother in law who lives with us is a big Sharkies fan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great work billie2 and evelynmoo. That will give you piece of mind.
    Sorry I misread your original post @Evelynmoo - good luck with ET on Monday.
    I have never been above 70 for my progesterone. Your numbers have been huge @Billie2. I normally hover around 30 on 2x 400mg pessaries. They also don't check the levels until I have my bfp/bfn blood test. I asked for one earlier (when I had the 70) as our fridge died and I wanted to be sure the pessaries were ok.
    Maybe I will self increase for the next transfer whenever that may be.
    Last edited by sunny79; 14-08-2016 at 09:26.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (14-08-2016),Tanej78  (15-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 do you put your pessaries in the fridge??? I was never told to do that. Hope it hasnt effected my ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, yes I had my scan on Friday, measuring well with a heartbeat of 153. One happy little munchkin. My FS has now dismissed me from her care and I'm booked into see my obs next week.

I feel like it's all a bit surreal and I think my subconscious is not letting me get too excited. Anyone else feel like that?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (14-08-2016),Lovebubs77  (14-08-2016),Tanej78  (15-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo @babybeanie that's wonderful news!! So happy for you! I completely get how you are feeling, I keep telling myself, when I get past the next hurdle, I'll feel more positive but whilst each step helps a bit, I'm still so unsure. I reckon even after the first tri, I'll be thinking about the 20wk scan. I'm sure later on it will feel easier as you'll see a bump and feel frequent kicks and all that will be left to do is give birth. I certainly didn't feel this nervous with DD.
    It's very exciting that you've gotten a major part of this out of the way!
    @Evelynmoo it depends on the meds as to whether they need the fridge. I remember Crinone didn't need to be put in the fridge but the pessaries I'm on now do. I'm sure that my clinic nurse also told me that not putting them in the fridge doesn't cause them not to work, it's just that the ones I'm on are all waxy and in the shape of a bullet so if they are left out they could melt and wouldn't be easy to get in.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (14-08-2016),Tanej78  (15-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lovebubs77 I'm so sorry to hear of your bfn.

I wanted to let you know that I really relate to your post about feeling differently about your different friends. I completely understand & feel the same. Our best friends had many miscarriages then went down IVF path, I can talk to her about anything & everything but my other friends - I really struggle to talk to them about it, even to the point where I avoid them and seeing their babies. It's so hard to explain to other people outside this IVF world so as much as I hate to see you going through the same, I'm relieved to see someone else feel the same

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (14-08-2016),Lovebubs77  (21-08-2016),Tanej78  (15-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #4

@Ruby16 what a ride huh? I guess it never really will stop... Hopefully just gets easier! So glad it sounds like you've passed what you needed to hopefully smoother sailing now xx
    @Annerley how far a long now?
    @Billie2 hope you're doing ok xx
    @Evelynmoo I used to keep mine in fridge but then was told by chemist didn't need to... I think it's more to do with what they're made up off of it was was summer i prob would because they're supposed to melt, and it would be super hard to use if they already are haha yuck!
    @babybeanie that's wonderful news... And yes same as Annerley I totally understand.. 18weeks yesterday and my weeks have been preoccupied with "is she growing" freak outs but since my appt last week where I got to see her for the first time in 4 weeks I think I've calmed a little more, helps that I can see my belly button changing and I reckon I've started to feel her move ❤️... But I don't think it will ever go away... I don't think us IVF warriors will get the chance to be a oblivious and relaxed as other mamas... But that's ok I'm just resigned to this is our journey and will roll with it and manage my anxiety as I need too... That's why our little threads are such a good help xx keep posting!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (16-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow @babybeanie! Such great news. I am sure as others have said the worry will never cease. One step at a time. You've got this!
    @Evelynmoo the pessaries are stored in the fridge to avoid them melting. Mine froze and then defrosted and then of course I started to freak out.