+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhhh @Billie2, the pain and sadness I feel for you!!!! Sending big virtual hugs xoxo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Billie2 please be gentle on yourself I'm so sorry xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Billie2.....my heart is broken for you. Sending you big cyber cuddles

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 I'm so sorry I hope it's ok to say but I read your post on your the other thread this morning and have been so worried for you all day- mainly thinking how unfair it all is that you have to go through all that and also trying to think of an answer for you. I'm somewhat relieved you have an answer and it's no longer dragging out but still heartbroken that it didn't work out. I hope you can at least have a drink or something and take care of yourself! I do wish it could have been different for you luv!

@Lovebubs77 so sorry to hear that it wasn't good news for you, I really had a good feeling for you too. I hope you are going ok considering.

Hi @Evelynmoo good to hear from you and I really hope you get some luck your way. I don't have any experience with that one but have used two different types of luteal support- Crinone with DD and pessaries with this one and both have done the job so far so hopefully it doesn't change anything for you. The meds are designed to do the same job afterall.

@babybeanie hows everything going with you? Today is your scan day, isn't it? Can't wait to hear a happy update!

@Ruby16 how are you travelling?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 I'm so sorry it's ended this way. It's such a horrible thing to go through. We're here for support any time you need. I hope the end comes quickly now that you know the result & with not too much pain. Sending you big hugs, xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (12-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 I am so so sorry. It shouldn't have to be like this and no words are quite right to explain the pain. Sending you hugs hugs, take care. Xxx
    @Lovebubs77 sorry to hear you had no luck with your transfer this cycle. It is so disappointing and we all get to the point of questioning is it what I want to do? Totally hear you on putting life on hold. I run a business and I met with a person last week to consider putting it on the market. Something I have put my heart and soul into, finally doing what I want but considering selling to try to help IVF work.
    I have also only used crinone and pessaries after transfer. Sorry no help.
    @babybeanie we are waiting on the good news from your scan results!!! Please keep us all sane with baby news!
    @Evelynmoo I remember you too, congrats on being pupo! So nice to see you again and we will follow along with what is bound to be good news this transfer. Fingers crossed! I couldn't join any new threads either. I can't keep up and so heartbreaking.
    @Annerley when is your next scan?
    @Ruby16 hug those twins for us, hope you are going well.
    @Tanej78 great to hear your great news, glad DH will be with you next scan.
    Hope I didn't miss anyone!
    I am waiting for red witch still, I have holidays booked - she better co-operate so I can do this next epu in my holidays!!!
    Last edited by sunny79; 13-08-2016 at 10:36.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (13-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not very confident about success this month. Nurses told me my Progesterone is 40 they said thats ok and thats even after an ovidrel booster shot. But with my previous clinic i had progesterone in 170s and 180s. She also said anything over 20 is what they look for but when i spoke to another nurse months ago that nurse said it needs to be over 40. Plus the FS refused to give me any pessaries or crinone. So now im confused and upset.
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 13-08-2016 at 13:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo oh that's frustrating when they won't listen to you... your level isn't super low though... Each cycle is different... But if you wanted to try some progesterone I prob have some left over?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg @Tanej78 that would be awesome if you had some left. I have some pessaries left over from previous cycle but only enough till Friday. Im seeing my reproductive immunologist on Friday and hes really big on luteal phase support and even gets his patients to double what their FS is saying so maybe he might be able to prescribe me some if I tell him my situation.
    Ill let you know how i go

Thanks
    Reviews
    If it's Dr M in Syd he'll send you scripts... He did me I was on a much higher support than my FS told me too @Evelynmoo but just let me know... I'm in Melb