+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 67 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Evelynmoo I remember you. Its way to heartbreaking to stay on a month to month IVF thread. No one wants to be the life member of a IVF thread. This is a safe haven and some of us have gotten very lucky, some of us not and still battling. I like this thread xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (10-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo wishing you all the best for the transfer lovely xxx a break did wonders for us I hope the same for you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (10-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with @Tanej78 I had a 4month break and it worked well for my headspace.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (10-08-2016),Tanej78  (10-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can tell the break has changed my headspace already. I started the injections this month with no hesitation or without being upset.
    Whereas when I attempted to start the injections 1 cycle after the D&C I was really upset having to do it all again (I had to stop that cycle though after 3 nights as the surgeon found RPOC during my post op hycosy and that bad news even upset me more)
    Wishing my husband could be there with me during the transfer as it is his birthday that day but yet again he cant take the day off. So ill try to take a photo of little sproglet on the screen for him and send it to him

Good luck for the scan tomorrow @Billie2 and congrats @Tanej78
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 10-08-2016 at 20:10.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (11-08-2016),Tanej78  (10-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo it's hard when the DP's can't be with you, my husband is FIFO so has missed most appointments, scans and transfers... I have a great team of susbands (substitute husbands) that fill in for him... Can you ask someone to come with you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo it's hard when the DP's can't be with you, my husband is FIFO so has missed most appointments, scans and transfers... I have a great team of susbands (substitute husbands) that fill in for him... Can you ask someone to come with you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo hoping your happy PUPO right now xx
    @Billie2 stalking for scan updates xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any of you ladies used Ovidrel as luteal phase support? I was supposed to use Ovidrel to trigger but I ended up ovulating myself so now I have to do 6 clicks of Ovidrel, 4 days after ovulation and again 4 days after that.

Last cycle which was the BFP I used Ovidrel to trigger but I used Pregynl for luteal phase support and I was doing it every 3 days and injected on 3 separate times.

Anyone had similar course of injections and success? I'm just worried that the protocol is so much more different than last time even though I had asked for it to be exactly the same in the hope that it would work again.

I guess if it doesn't work I can always ask for the next cycle to be exactly the same with exactly the same meds but I don't know how keen my FS will be do it that way. This is a new FS and she's quite blunt and opinionated. She went on a massive rant about how Embryo Glue is just a marketing ploy when I told her the last clinic had used it on my BFP cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo I've only ever used prog pesseries and crinone post transfer sorry I'm not much help.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (11-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning.. Just letting you all know I have lost the baby and expect to miscarry now Ive stopped the pessaries.