+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 67 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love 31st March for due date as that is mine & DH's anniversary of when we started going out (18yrs next yr) so always been a special date for us, it's also smack bang in the middle between mine and DH's bday. Who knows though, EDD might change after the scan anyway!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Sorry about being awol. I needed a break.
    @Billie2 I am holding out hope for you and no matter what happens we are all here for you. I am sorry that this is happening to you.
    @Ruby16 you sound like you are doing an amazing job. Hug those bunnies tight.
    @Annerley welcome back and congratulations!! Way to go. Waiting to hear your scan results.
    @MrsSMS and @Tanej78 glad to hear your pregnancies are progressing nicely.
    @Lovebubs77 my fingers and toes are crossed for your BFP!
    @babybeanie - this is your one honey. I know it is scary but this is it, you have been through enough. Xxx
    AFM been to see FS. Drugs are in my fridge. Waiting on AF. going back to epu with PGD testing.
    The FS wanted to drop my dose to 125 gonal f instead of 150 to reduce risk OHSS as I suffered last time. Considering we had a great response and 19/22 eggs were mature, another year older, last chance - all added up to staying at the same protocol for me. I asked about quality over quantity - but she said the quality of my eggs wasn't the issue. It is hubbie because of the CF and immotile immature sperm.
    I throughly probed my FS again. Queried clexane, prednisolone, lap, hysterscopy - everything again. I have been tested for everything with any evidence. She had just been to the IVF conference in Europe and showed me some slides regarding stats and immune etc. what works what doesn't. (I have a medical background so I need this). I am happy to stick with her for my last epu.
    Mentally holding up ok. My heart isn't in it anymore though. I just can't see a life with kids anymore. But that's ok too. Xxxxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (10-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Lovebubs77 how are you going? Any poas or BT?
    @sunny79 yes we have to take control of our own protocol & cycles. We are one of many patients and we have to remind them of our own cases. Keep at it.. Im already looking ahead at my first FET in a couple of months once this hell Im living ends.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (10-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN for me ladies . Tested last night & this morning & absolutely no sign of a second line. Beta tomorrow to confirm.

Lots of mixed emotions this week. Not really sure I know how I feel - I'm not as devastated as I normally am... I think as @sunny79 said my heart's not quite in it the way it used to be... I think the plan will be one more stim cycle, hopefully in October & then time to re-evaluate. I'm not sure how much longer I can keep doing this. I'm sick of feeling like our life is on hold while we keep trying for another baby.

On a different note, one of my closest friends just had her first baby through IVF & I couldn't be happier for her. Can't wait to meet her baby & have lots of snuggles! However, another friend just had her 2nd baby (falls pregnant on first attempts to conceive) & I just don't want to know anything about it. I don't want to lose the friendship but I just can't deal with it right now. They live an hour away from us, so hopefully I can send a little present, claim to be very busy & ignore that they exist for the next little while!

It upsets me that my ability to stay friends with people depends on how they conceived or if they've had similar shi**y things happen in their life. Makes me feel like a crap person.

Sorry about the massive whinge but there's not many people who get the emotional roller coaster & how it impacts on so many parts of your life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lovebubs77 Im sorry to hear this my friend. I get it. My DH doesnt even want to transfer the 2 frosties we have. We have had so much pain this cycle. And its still going! Im supposed to be 6weeks today and I dont feel it at all. I just want an answer.

I hope you drink, cause you might need one. Especially when you get "the call" we all know too well. Its so draining. Getting pregnant in IVF is harder than I ever imagined. Vent and let steam off all you want. We have all been at the end of 1 line on a stupid stick.

I stopped being friends with so many people because they killed me with their "fell preg first time" story. Or hide their pregnancy from me till 20wks! A very good friend did that and avoided me for 5mths then emailed me! That was the last email we shared. We connect better with those like us. Its natural..

Take care.. Xx

I have a scan tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 I know how you're feeling too. It's amazing when you get the BFP but the not knowing how it's going for weeks on end is so incredibly draining. I hope the scan tomorrow gives you some answers & I really do hope that you get good news about your baby, xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (10-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry been a bit MIA... Felt a bit anxious so kept off Bubhub...

17week OB went well ... Little girl was looking great on the screen phew did my glucose test... So just waiting now for results... If all good I'll b coming off metformin

3 weeks now til next appointment and 20week scan, which DH will be home for ❤️ last one he was home for was 10weeks

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (10-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 I'm so sorry things are still limbo'ing... But from what I'm reading not too bad though... As in no hope at all... I'll be thinking of you tomorrow xx
    I had no signs @6weeks... Pretty much like I am now which hasn't helped the anxiety...
    @Lovebubs77 I'm so sorry... That was me late last year... Yes stupid stick... Give yourself some time hugs xx
    @sunny79 so important for us to have some control... I know this cycle I was very foot down with anything I'm questioning... You have too... Atleast you know you've done all you can... Xxx sometimes we start feeling that way to protect our heart too..

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (10-08-2016),Lovebubs77  (10-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well said @Tanej78

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys,

Hope you all remember me.

So long story short as some may remember I had a BFP back in February this year but at 8 weeks the heartbeat was gone and had a D&C 4 weeks later.

I had a break from the IVF rollercoaster and we TTC naturally for 3 months to no avail. Also found out last month my AMH has plummeted so I guess we have no time to waste anymore.

So we started the IVF journey again this month with another stimulated frozen cycle. I did Gonal F 75 and ovulated on my own last night apparently. So transfer will be on Monday which happens to be DH's birthday as well.

Lining was 6.2 at Day 9 which is so so for me but could be worse, was hoping for a bit better.

Trying to stay positive and still doing regular acupuncture.

Not much has changed apart from not working as a teacher anymore after the traumatic miscarriage and just doing casual retail work instead which fits in better with my all over the place schedule.

Decided to come back to this thread as I looked at the current thread and just didn't recognise anyone and feel much more at home in this one.

Have done a quick read through everyone's posts and wanted to say good luck to everyone for now and for the future.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (10-08-2016),Tanej78  (10-08-2016)