+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 67 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Lovebubs77 lucky you, enjoy! What a great way to pass time. I think making future plans makes everything a little more bearable, I did exactly the same thing.
    I haven't had any more nausea, just hungry and tired a lot of the time.
    @Billie2 I hope the bleeding has stopped, if it was only a small amount then im sure thats what it would be, everything is pretty sensitive down there. Good luck tomorrow! I had a scan yesterday, I had to have it early since I have the ectopic history. My fs saw the sac in the uterus this time, perfect spot and measuring 12.7mm. Apparently you add 30 to that number and that should equal your pregnancy in days at this point and I was 6wks yesterday. My fs pre-warned that its rare for her to see anything much until 7+weeks as it was just an abdominal scan with a grainy screen. She said that there was a shaddow in the bottom of the sac which could have been the baby. Now to wait for the official dating scan in a couple of weeks.
    Last edited by Annerley; 05-08-2016 at 18:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 how did the scan go today? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lovebubs77 🏻 Sac measuring alot smaller than 5wks. Im gutted. Mondays BT will confirm I can stop pessaries & start my miscarriage. It fcking sux.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 I'm so sorry. It is just heart breaking when going through these ups & downs & never quite knowing how things are really progressing. It does f-ing suck! Sending you huge hugs xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (06-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @Billie2 I was hoping for better news and have been thinking of you today! I'm so sorry to hear this, it's really not fair at all! I just can't believe it Sending hugs also xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (06-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm thread jumping in @Billie2 to say I'm so sorry to hear.... So is there a chance the bt might show something different? Hugs hugs hugs lovely xxxooooo❤️

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (06-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #4

Thanks ladies.. Thanks for hopping over @Tinachris this is my first and lovely thread some us could not leave each other.. We are all 70's babies and cant keep up with normal IVF threads.

Off track.. Im ok. Im just filthy that you get stuck in limbo. I did another BT today with GP which I should get tomorrow that will reveal all. My FS bt is monday and by then I will be prepared for their sympathy call and told to stop pessaries. I thought being 5wks you cant see anything. But I saw the thing in the sac. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1470482559.374589.jpg

Yeah, even got to keep my $160 scan..

Will update you once I know. Im still so exhausted but I guess hcg is still in my system. Im off to bed.. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry Billie2 . I hope you get some rest tonight. Yep, limbo sucks. Sigh ☹️

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 you're forgetting about this mid 80s baby over here
    Did you have an abdominal scan or internal?
    At 6wks exactly, I couldn't see anything but the sac and a possible baby shadow on an abdominal scan and I was told a thousand times that that was normal. The main indicator at this stage is sac size, your GS measurement indicates a pregnancy measuring 4wks and 6 days so not too far behind at all if you ask me!
    Last edited by Annerley; 07-08-2016 at 08:23.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #4

@Annerley you youngen'! I dont get it. It all means nothing to me. It was both external & internal. We saw the yolk sac & shadow next to it. Never thought Id have to worry about my sac being small! Ive still had cramping and no signs have gone but it must be the hcg. Will see what my BT results are today. Thank you for comments. xx 4 wks&6 days is 4 days behind. I just pray she was a crap sonographer and was out a mm.
    Last edited by Billie2; 07-08-2016 at 08:04.