+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 67 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,
    @Annerley!! Welcome back & Congrats!! I have been a bit of a stalker looking to see how you were going and it's so wonderful to read your 'positive' news!!
    @Billie2 what freakin awesome news!! This is a screenshot I used when I was getting a bit stressed about doubling times and hcg levels, so hope it helps you, and I totally agree with tanej78- what a black cloud for a nurse!image.jpg

57 hrs is totally within the acceptable range though xo

Afm been home with the dynamic duo for a couple of days now, and we have survived! Expressing and formula feeding, and still trying a little bit of breast feeding....but it is still oh so painful thanks to my awesome killer nurse! Hoping that my nipples will be fully recovered in a day or so and can then give it a red hot go again....DH goes back to work this week and my mum comes up in a couple of days so hopefully will get sorted, but if not and I have to continue on as is that's ok too- it is nice to be able to share the feeding with DH!!

anyway lovely ladies I must be off, talk soon Ruby xo

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (01-08-2016),Billie2  (01-08-2016),Tanej78  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 don't tempt me with more POAS

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (01-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Lovebubs77 have a safe trip to Cairns today! Hope all is travelling well in your belly and the positive attitude seeps through.
    @Annerley how are you travelling? Any signs now creeping in?
    @Tanej78 same with you, how are you feeling? Any preg symptoms to speak of?

What is your due dates ladies?

AFM - Im still fighting here. Clear liner everyday . Dropped to 3 pessaries a day now. Next BT is monday. Which is very far away. But I am taking it one day at a time. I am so full of mixed emotions. I don't know how to feel so I just don't feel anything. Im alot calmer now though and what will be will be. I woke up and my boobs are a size bigger and sorer. Thats positive?! Im still getting back pain. Time will tell x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (03-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Ruby16 hope you are getting as much sleep as can be expected

@Billie2 those symptoms sound promising, I had a bit of nausea yesterday morning and then felt better after after I ate. I had another blood test yesterday and hcg is now 21500, im 6wks tomorrow.
    Are you still going to try and get in earlier for another blood test or leave it? Good to hear you are feeling better about it all.

Also interested to know about how @Lovebubs77 and @Tanej78 are going...what about you @babybeanie?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley I thought I was smart going to the GP on tuesday to have a form ready today to do a BT. But, I picked the medical centre than has an inhouse pathology and he walked me to the pathology to get the BT. So it was done a day after my clinics which is useless. But my results showed my hcg has risen. Slowly but still in normal limits. Monday 400, Tues 545. Its consistently rising between 53-57 hours. Today I feel pregnant. Chest is sorer and heavier and then heavy pod pressure is stuck front & centre now. Still getting back aches.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 yay that's a great rise for just one day! Excellent news that there's been further increase. I've found that to be my biggest symptom, that I have a full feeling low at the front. My tummy has definitely bloated a bit as I had to undo the top button of my jeans today as it was making my stomach feel uncomfortable. I remember back ache with my DD and had a bit of it this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley this preg is completely different to the other 3 (2 mc's). Ive never had back pain before and I feel like a brickies labourer. With the other 3 preg's I had metallic taste and so exhausted. So far no tiredness. But its so early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 I did feel really tired for the 2 days before getting my bfp so was hoping it was a sign as by the end of the day, I couldn't hold my head up. I was only 3.5 weeks then so I not sure it could have been related to the bfp. I'm feeling tired today but not exhausted, I remember feeling exhausted for the whole of week 7 with DD as I remember reading the week by week pregnancy guide then and apparently that's when the baby's brain starts to form so I used to always say that growing a brain must be hard work, hehe! I'm going to the toilet a lot but apparently that's a symptom of the pessaries, which would be true as that kicked in around the time of the transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 good luck for Monday's bloods. How are the boobs & back? Still sore?
    @Annerley how is the nausea? That sounds like a great hcg level!

Cairns is fantastic! Final day of conference today & then DH & DD arrive this afternoon! It's been a great way to keep my mind busy & not dwelling on what might or might not be happening. I haven't had any signs except my sense of smell seemed stronger last night. Usually I think I can feel implantation but haven't felt that this time. Trying to remain positive but also having plans for other things if this one doesn't work - maybe Xmas in the UK to see my father in law & perhaps next year brining my whole team to Cairns for this conference.

Happy Friday everyone!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (05-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lovebubs77 I am so jealous! Its a horrible day in Sydney today. You sound so positive and I hope it works in your favour. Keep us in the loop on your progress.

AFM - My chest has grown and still super sore. I had some cramping last night. This morning at 5.30am I did my Oripro and went back to bed at 6am. And when I got up I had the leaky Oripro with a tiny bit of fresh blood. I am pretty sure I almost jammed the damn applicator up my cervix, as I felt pain after I did it, so I hope that's all it was. I am having an early scan tomorrow!! Just to make sure it is in the right spot. It is way to early for baby action, but at least they can see its in the right spot and possibly the cause of my bleed. Hoping it puts my mind at ease, or at least gives me a fair idea of how my 50/50 chance is going.