+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi lovely ladies, I've missed you all!

firstly, sorry for my absence, I really needed a break after my April FET, we were down to our last embryo after that one so I was feeling very vunerable. I tried some accupuncture and got myself back in a positive head space and did another FET and it was a bfp!! I'm currently 5wk3days and my betas have been 57 at 13dpo, 370 at 16dpo and 4049 at 21dpo. I'm still feeling very cautious and am having a scan an early scan soon given our previous ectopic. I'm confident that this one isn't an ectopic since there's been no pain and the numbers are good (already double what the ectopic ended on) but I'm still not getting carried away with this pregnancy at all. I'm really hoping the scan goes well and very much taking it all one day at a time. We've kept ourselves busy and recently celebrated DDs second birthday- I don't know where that time has gone. I know when I met most of you, she hadn't long turned one!!

Huge congrats @babybeanie, I'm so very happy for you!! Very well deserved! How far along would you be now? We must be close!
    @Billie2 I really hope this is it for you and that little one starts behaving! Good news that your numbers doubled, you started out higher than me and your line was much better than mine too. I only did one test about a day and a half before my blood test and I was literally in tears by how light it was. We thought it was a bfn to start with and when I went back a couple of minutes later, there was a really light line so I was sure it was a chemical.
    @Lovebubs77 happy PUPO! Wishing you all the best and hope the wait isn't sending you crazy!! How much longer til your blood test? Will you poas?
    @sunny79 so sorry that you've had a tough time, I really can't imagine. I was really feeling so down after our bfn and I have nothing to complain about. I really admire your strength as after the way I felt, I can certainly say that I wouldn't cope with what a lot of you ladies have been through. I will be hoping with all that I have that your next try will be your best yet, I think the other ladies have given you great advice.
    @Tanej78 how are you going? How many weeks are you now? I hope you are feeling well, has it all sunk in yet?
    @Ruby16 oh my goodness, those girls are devine. Well done Mumma!! They are just so beautiful! I second what the others have said about feeding, it's really challenging so don't beat yourself up too much. Nothing quite prepares you for how hard it is, especially when you are tired and hormonal. All you can do is your best and love those babies and nothing else matters. We ended up switching to full time formula when DD was 4mths and I felt guilty but she is now a happy and healthy 2yo so none of that matters now, I just hope I remember that myself if this baby ends up being the same.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (02-08-2016),Tanej78  (31-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

firstly, sorry for my absence, I really needed a break after my April FET, we were down to our last embryo after that one so I was feeling very vunerable. I tried some accupuncture and got myself back in a positive head space and did another FET and it was a bfp!! I'm currently 5wk3days and my betas have been 57 at 13dpo, 370 at 16dpo and 4049 at 21dpo. I'm still feeling very cautious and am having a scan an early scan soon given our previous ectopic. I'm confident that this one isn't an ectopic since there's been no pain and the numbers are good (already double what the ectopic ended on) but I'm still not getting carried away with this pregnancy at all. I'm really hoping the scan goes well and very much taking it all one day at a time. We've kept ourselves busy and recently celebrated DDs second birthday- I don't know where that time has gone. I know when I met most of you, she hadn't long turned one!!

Huge congrats @babybeanie, I'm so very happy for you!! Very well deserved! How far along would you be now? We must be close!

@Billie2 I really hope this is it for you and that little one starts behaving! Good news that your numbers doubled, you started out higher than me and your line was much better than mine too. I only did one test about a day and a half before my blood test and I was literally in tears by how light it was. We thought it was a bfn to start with and when I went back a couple of minutes later, there was a really light line so I was sure it was a chemical.

@Lovebubs77 happy PUPO! Wishing you all the best and hope the wait isn't sending you crazy!! How much longer til your blood test? Will you poas?

@sunny79 so sorry that you've had a tough time, I really can't imagine. I was really feeling so down after our bfn and I have nothing to complain about. I really admire your strength as after the way I felt, I can certainly say that I wouldn't cope with what a lot of you ladies have been through. I will be hoping with all that I have that your next try will be your best yet, I think the other ladies have given you great advice.

@Tanej78 how are you going? How many weeks are you now? I hope you are feeling well, has it all sunk in yet?

@Ruby16 oh my goodness, those girls are devine. Well done Mumma!! They are just so beautiful! I second what the others have said about feeding, it's really challenging so don't beat yourself up too much. Nothing quite prepares you for how hard it is, especially when you are tired and hormonal. All you can do is your best and love those babies and nothing else matters. We ended up switching to full time formula when DD was 4mths and I felt guilty but she is now a happy and healthy 2yo so none of that matters now, I just hope I remember that myself if this baby ends up being the same.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Annerley

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsSMS For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (31-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow sorry for my duplicate posts, I kept getting error messages saying it wasn't posting

Thanks @MrsSMS how are you?