+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 67 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Lovebubs77 best wishes for these next two weeks. I hope they both snuggle in well.

Im on the craziest rollercoaster atm. Had a meltdown and grieved for this loss and today had my 2nd beta and it came back at 125, it doubled (just). But, (of course theres a but), my progesterone more than halved! It would be contributed to my blood loss as my crinone comes straight back out. I didnt even do crinone this morning as I had given up. Now Im double dosing & start pessaries 3 times a day as of the morning to see if its not too late. I know that progesterone will not save a unviable pregnancy, but if my only issue is low progesterone, then hoping all is not lost yet. So my next BT is monday. Im still bleeding, but not as heavy anymore. I am 4wks preg tomorrow. Bloody hell, such a drama pregnancy already.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lovebubs77 best wishes for these next two weeks. I hope they both snuggle in well.

Im on the craziest rollercoaster atm. Had a meltdown and grieved for this loss and today had my 2nd beta and it came back at 125, it doubled (just). But, (of course theres a but), my progesterone more than halved! It would be contributed to my blood loss as my crinone comes straight back out. I didnt even do crinone this morning as I had given up. Now Im double dosing & start pessaries 3 times a day as of the morning to see if its not too late. I know that progesterone will not save a unviable pregnancy, but if my only issue is low progesterone, then hoping all is not lost yet. So my next BT is monday. Im still bleeding, but not as heavy anymore. I am 4wks preg tomorrow. Bloody hell, such a drama pregnancy already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 that is a roller coaster but is definitely sounding positive! Hopefully the progesterone absorption will improve as the dose increases & the bleeding decreases! Come on little one! Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 hoping that embie hangs on in there. Thinking of you. This journey is a bloody roller coaster, hopefully we can all get off eventually with our bubs.
    @babybeanie wowsers! What a hcg level. Pgd normal, great hcg. That's a keeper. Xxxx
    @Lovebubs77 thinking snuggly thoughts for your twosome.
    @Ruby16 I am winching just thinking of hand expressing until you bleed. Jesus!!
    AFM I have an appointment with FS tomorrow. I want to go to epu September/October before I turn 37. Hopefully put some embies on ice. They are going to have to wait on ice until I feel ready to transfer. Time off work, no stress, get myself in perfect condition. Hoping we can get some pgd normal. That's the best plan I can muster.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (02-08-2016),Lovebubs77  (29-07-2016),Tanej78  (28-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lovebubs77 happy PUPO ❤️

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 oh boy, that's a gnarly rollercoaster... Sending as many positive hang in there vibes as possible X ❤️ x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 sounds like a good plan... I truly believe being ready is a great idea xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 saying lots of little prayers for you and your little emby ......I think I read that you usually have clots with AF? Sorry if not you, sleep is a premium for me at the moment.......... I did too......and after consulting with Dr M for me it was one (of many) indicative factors pointing to immune issues.......just wondering (and no stress if you're not keen) but have you thought of consulting with Dr M to see if you have anything that is contributing to m/c's? @sunny79- yep it was absolutely excrutiating........ @Lovebubs77- woohoo fingers crossed!

xo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (29-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ruby16 yep thats me. Clot every cycle. The cycle I self administered baby aspirin I ended up in hosp losing litres of blood. What got me this week is that my bleeding started the exact moment my af was due. That cant be a coincidence. My lines remained strong. Was there not enough preg hormones to keep the red witch at bay? To be honest we are not interested in doing more investigation. Im tired. I am blessed with a son and we have limits. It it was for our first then Id do anything. Funny you mention immunity though as I went into this cycle quite sick and I felt it would help me?!

Out of interest what is involved with immunity issues?

Now go rest Ruby! You must be run off your feet and be like a milk truck!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (30-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally understand, sometimes you have to draw the line.

well with Dr M you fill in a questionnaire which is quite detailed & send it back to this rooms, they'll then book you in for a consult - I did mine over the phone as I am remote (cost me $300) but I think a face to face consult costs $250.
    Dr M then devises a list of tests that he requires ie natural killer cells, T cells, anti phospholipid antibodies and the list goes on depending on what your history/ issues might be (diff for everybody) then he devises a plan of attack based on results.

For or me it was clexane (anticoagulant V's blood thinner like aspirin), prednisone, a raft of vitamins, progesterone pessaries (200mg/day V's my FS's 100mg/day which increased to 800mg/day after I had a bleed) + intralipids (calms immune system) every 4 weeks up until I reached week 24 of my pregnancy from memory.

a good book to read is 'Is your body baby friendly?' By Dr Alan Beer- whom Dr M studied under in the states, it is so informative and from memory does have a section in clotty periods.

ps Dr M monitors you via blood tests every few weeks and adjusts meds accordingly.....so if you did want to investigate- he's your man!

fingers are still crossed for you though xo

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (30-07-2016)