@sunny79 I'm so sorry to read of what is happening to you. The bleeding is horrible & the wait to have things confirmed one way or the other is horrible. I wish you didn't have to go through it.
I think @Billie2 has made some really good suggestions. Perhaps a break to re-energise & seeing a new FS with a different plan would be worthwhile- especially if you think you only have 1 more cycle left...throw everything at the last one so you know you've done everything you could.
We are doing another stim - we don't get frozen embryos anymore so every cycle is a stim - this is my 4th in the last 9 months! 6 follicles & a couple of small ones at today's scan, hoping for a 2 day double transfer next week. Pick up will be Monday or Tuesday. Xx