+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 67 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 I'm so sorry to read of what is happening to you. The bleeding is horrible & the wait to have things confirmed one way or the other is horrible. I wish you didn't have to go through it.

I think @Billie2 has made some really good suggestions. Perhaps a break to re-energise & seeing a new FS with a different plan would be worthwhile- especially if you think you only have 1 more cycle left...throw everything at the last one so you know you've done everything you could.

We are doing another stim - we don't get frozen embryos anymore so every cycle is a stim - this is my 4th in the last 9 months! 6 follicles & a couple of small ones at today's scan, hoping for a 2 day double transfer next week. Pick up will be Monday or Tuesday. Xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (21-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 I'm so sorry to read of what is happening to you. The bleeding is horrible & the wait to have things confirmed one way or the other is horrible. I wish you didn't have to go through it.

I think @Billie2 has made some really good suggestions. Perhaps a break to re-energise & seeing a new FS with a different plan would be worthwhile- especially if you think you only have 1 more cycle left...throw everything at the last one so you know you've done everything you could.

We are doing another stim - we don't get frozen embryos anymore so every cycle is a stim - this is my 4th in the last 9 months! 6 follicles & a couple of small ones at today's scan, hoping for a 2 day double transfer next week. Pick up will be Monday or Tuesday. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Billie2 yay best news ever happy PUPO ❤️

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (20-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 I'm so sorry lovely...
    I know these feelings so well... And I know the worry about DH... Mine was the same... It's such a hard place, and so natural to want to walk away, but you will know in your heart of hearts if you are done... We knew we weren't... But time away (our last stim was Dec '15) and we waited til I felt ready in April to do FET with the only PGD normal we had. I am on full immune protocol I wanted to throw kitchen sink though but who knows if this little one would have stuck regardless it's sooo hard because a lot of it is really just trying to stack the cards in your fav and a big guessing game... BUT having a PGD normal is a big help and did take some worry away.

It was the best choice we made other than changing FS last year, and having a lap done...

I'm sure I'm just rambling but I just wanted to say I/we understand... Ask away anything, talk, pm if you need... Take care of you xxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (20-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checking in, sad to see your post @sunny79. Where are things at now?

As for your DH, completely understand where he (&you) are coming from. We were just talking a few days ago about how withdrawn from our friends we've become (we're the only ones without children) & how hard it is to be close to people having children, etc.

The PGD testing is something I wish we'd done from the start & my DH gets really annoyed that we weren't offered it until we raised it.

I hope you can find it in yourselves to do another stim if this one doesn't work out because I think you need to do it with pgd to at least feel like you've tried everything. Thinking of you.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (22-07-2016),Tanej78  (21-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 - when is your BT? Congrats on being PUPO

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeanie BT is friday week. My af is due on Tuesday. I hope I dont see her for a year. I have no clue how I feel. Its early yet 3dp5dt. Crinone is sendinf me insane. Good news was yesterday I received a letter from the lab confirming 2 frosties. Its a first, and I am so grateful considering its our last attempt before signing off from ttc.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (21-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeanie hope you are going well. Only a few more days until BT. Did you end up finding out when pregnyl used out of the system?
    @lovebubs I hope those follies keep growing strong. Good luck for Epu next week.
    @Billie2 are you going to poas?
    @Tanej78 hope you are well. Have you announced your pregnancy to everyone yet?
    We are ok. Blood test Tuesday was 826, so hadn't gone up appropriately. Now blood tests to confirm it resolves completely.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (22-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 whats the next plan? I know it helps me cope when I have a new plan. Im just so sorry this has happened. Getting 2 lines on a stick is hard enough, but keeping it is bloody just as hard. What did we do in a past life to be here? Take care xx oh and yes I will poas, as BT is next friday and af is due tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 yes we did a couple of weeks ago, the response has been so lovely, so many people cheering us on for years are excited.

I agree A plan is good, even if it's not exactly baby related but helps give you some direction I find...