+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 67 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    6 out of 10 fertilised. You little ripper!
    That's fantastic fert rate! Congrats. What a relief.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (16-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 if you could manage the wait, maybe waiting until 7 weeks is better as you'll probably get a clear cut result one way or another. It was at my six week scan they couldn't find a heartbeat so made me come in weekly to see if they could find one up until 9 weeks. I found the dragged out timeline the hardest.

Such a relief though to hear it isn't ectopic. I know it's unbelievably hard but try to keep positive. Sending you good vibes and hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question for you ladies, I had transfer on Thursday and have been on pregnyl boosters. I'm due to have my last booster next Monday, with pregnancy test Tuesday of following week. When do you think the pregnyl would be out of my system to do a hpt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeanie - hope transfer went well! I've never taken pregnyl so I've got no idea how long it takes to leave your system, xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (21-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @babybeanie sorry Im the same as @Lovebubs77 never used it. Congrats on being PUPO!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (21-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 hope transfer went well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lovebubs77 Im all PUPO'd up! 1 blastocyst on board. They decided the double transfer wasn't required. Yay! And potentially 2-3 frozen today they said. Never had a blasty & never had frosties. My head is spinning. I am so thankful, so blessed and in shock. No matter the outcome, I feel very lucky. Weird to go to leave home go to work & come home with emby on board.

There's hope for the old duck yet!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (19-07-2016),Tanej78  (20-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on being Pupo @Billie2. Great results from this cycle. Now for a bffp!!
    @lovebubs are you doing stim??
    @babybeanie how are you going? When is your bt? I have no idea about pregnyl either so I guess no poas marathon for you this time.
    I have had a big bleed overnight so it looks like things are going to end on their own. Right from the outset it didn't look good. I had the bfp on poas at 5dp5dt but at 9dp5dt the line was still very faint. Surprised it actually got this far tbh. We are devastated right now. Both hubbie and I are ready to walk away. I think we need to do the last stim with pgd testing just to finalise IVF mentally. If we get pgd normals and they don't work then we gave it everything. I am not going to do immune protocol, my body has been through enough. What do you all think? I am so torn.
    DH is telling me about how he is jealous of people with kids now - he is so not a jealous person - and he hates it. He desperately wants a child and doesn't know how he will continue to have relationships with all his friends (that all have kids). We have both become very withdrawn and we can see what IVF is doing to us. What a mess. He sounds like us ladies - he needs to join bubhub! Lol!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (21-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 Im sorry mate. Its never ending pain in IVF. Have you considered a break? How many cycles are you up now? Im 39 and had 4mths off after my hospital stint in my last cycle and this cycle has smashed the other 2 combined. I read on the >40 thread that ladies mentioned that ongoing medicated cycles can interfere with our lining.

I know, my DH has shocked me when he keeps making small comments about "if this works...". He seems excited. They feel it too. When I got the call about fertilisation rates, he asked how he went!? Baha.. Did he want a report on his swimmers?

Ive lost friends over ttc. Ive had a best friend not tell me she was preg till 20+ weeks. She made my problem about her. I haven't spoken to her since that day, which is 5yrs afo now. Then on the other end of the scale I have a mum from my sons school who knows of our failed IVF so she constantly send me pics and pushes her 10mth old baby onto me, like it will make me feel better? Not even a cute kid (I know thats mean).

Here's one for you, at ET yesterday a stupid inconsiderate woman and her husband too their baby to transfer. BABY! In front of women wanting a baby and failing. Husband could of taken baby for a walk and did not need to be there. Its not that exciting its not their first baby!

Sorry, off track. Dont walk away. Maybe suspend IVF and return in Summer? Your body will recover, you will have renewed energy, new hope, more positive, and time to mend the brain. No one wants to hear a suggestion of more waiting, but I did it. So I know how more energetic I am about it. I feel like its my first go again, except they gave me the right protocol straight up.

Even switch a clinic? Try a bulk billed IVF clinic, that wont cost you much, and might encourage a new energy. A lady from my clinic tried and failed at the big name IVF centres, came to Primary IVF with all that previous knowledge, had 2 transferred first round and is preg with twins. It was like a fresh start.

Im just so sorry. We are here for you. Ive only voiced suggestions, you need to create the best path for you. We will be here for you..x

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (21-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 I'm so sorry to read of what is happening to you. The bleeding is horrible & the wait to have things confirmed one way or the other is horrible. I wish you didn't have to go through it.

I think @Billie2 has made some really good suggestions. Perhaps a break to re-energise & seeing a new FS with a different plan would be worthwhile- especially if you think you only have 1 more cycle left...throw everything at the last one so you know you've done everything you could.

We are doing another stim - we don't get frozen embryos anymore so every cycle is a stim - this is my 4th in the last 9 months! 6 follicles & a couple of small ones at today's scan, hoping for a 2 day double transfer next week. Pick up will be Monday or Tuesday. Xx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (19-07-2016)