+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Billie2, my heart goes out to you. Having such serious health problems and the ending of the journey thrust upon you would be incredibly hard. Stay strong. You know you have all of us to cry with. Be kind to yourself.
    I do hope you don't need a transfusion and you get better health wise very soon.
    I don't know how any of us stay sane, vent all you need here. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Billie2 my gut is renching for you... Wish I had something profound to say, but I'll stick to ****ing hell that sucks... Xx try and have a good day tomorrow, celebrate you and what you have if you can.. so much virtual love heading your way xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 that's just awful. What a horrible, horrible situation. I'm so sorry that you're going through this my dear xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 my heart goes out to you, it's such a horrible situation for you to be in. We are here to listen to you. Hopefully you won't need another transfusion & hopefully you will recover from the blood loss soon. Xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (27-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 thinking of you today hope your day was ok xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (27-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh @Billie2 I'm so so sorry to hear what an awful time you've been having and then just one thing after another!! I'm just lost for words for you and wish I could give you a big hug. When you said there's another lady who went through the same and then got pregnant, did she get pregnant the cycle that this happened to her on? Wow, you sign all the fine print but you really don't think these things really happen! I'm so shocked for you!! It really sucks to be a minority statistic, hey? When I found out about my ep, my FS said how she only gets one or two of them a year, well I guess I was probably it for this year, right in the first week of Jan. It really does mess with your head when something this serious happens to you, well it did for me in some ways and my situation wasn't even as serious. I knew an ep could be life threatening and it felt strange that I put myself in a situation, which could have killed me. When I was telling a friend about what happened, she actually asked if I realised something like this could happen before I decided to do Ivf? I guess we do but again, you never think it will happen to you. It was the first time that I'd been faced with my own mortality and it doesn't feel good at the best of times but especially when you have another child to consider. What happened to me made up mine and DHs mind that we won't do another stim. If none of our frosties produce a bfp then our daughter will continue to be our life. Billie, I just wish it had gone as you had hoped for and there is still a glimmer of hope xxx

@Ruby16 how are you and your little ones going?

AFM: af started yesterday, pretty much a month from when I finished my post- needle bleed. Maybe what has happened will restart my cycles for me. I've been taking my prenatals but this will be a rest cycle for us. @sunny79 @Lovebubs77 how are you both going? Did your cycles restart ok?
    Last edited by Annerley; 27-02-2016 at 20:48.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (27-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #4

Hi girls,

I used to post in this thread when I was cycling and had my 3rd FET and last emby which didn't take. I jumped to Jan/Feb 2016 thread, new full stimm cycle, got my first IVF + ever but unfortunately I'm having a mc. I've been bleeding for 5 days, last 4 really heavy and since Friday night with lots of clots (sorry TMI!! I think I expelled the sac that night, one clot was the size of a .50 cents coin). I'm having a BT tomorrow and a scan later this week. Just wondering for how long I should be bleeding? I've read it could take up to 2/3 weeks, but im bleeding quite heavily, my usual period is heavy but only for one day. This sounds normal to you? I'm taking extra iron just in case.

Really sorry if I'm bringing sad memories to the ones that have experienced a mc before.

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Kookii; 28-02-2016 at 12:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Kookii I'm so sorry to hear about this but how incredibly sad for you. Please don't ever apologise for posting here. Do you know how far along you would have been?
    The needle I had causes a mc so I can let you know what happened to me following that if that helps...I had the needle 6th Jan and started bleeding with cramps the following day. It was only medium/light for the first two days and then got pretty heavy. I was about 10 days post needle when it tapered off to a medium flow for about another week (which was about the same as a normal period for me). The week of heavy flow, I'd have clots everytime I wiped and the following week, it was just the odd clot here and there. I then spotted for a couple of days before it stopped and then spotted really lightly again for another couple of days. It all stopped about a month ago and then I started this af on the 25th. So far it's just a normal af but I did feel really bloated before it came on on Thursday and I don't usually get that.

It's such a hard journey and I'm so sorry you have to go through this! I wouldn't wish it all on anyone. Such a heartbreaking time and be kind to yourself! I've enjoyed some soft cheeses and since getting the all clear from the hcg bloods, I've been enjoying a wine here and there.
    Do you have any frozen?
    Last edited by Annerley; 28-02-2016 at 13:42.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (28-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #4

Thank you @Annerley. I'm really sorry for your lost. It is heartbreaking, never felt this helpless and powerless.

My transfer was the 8th of Feb, so I was only a few weeks pregnant (5 weeks counting in the conventional way). If I have to see the silver lightning in all this bleeding is that my body is "cleaning" itself and I won't need any drugs or medical intervention.

I've got only one blasty left. Are you thinking of going for another transfer soon? I'm almost 39 and still trying for #1.
    Last edited by Kookii; 28-02-2016 at 15:48.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (28-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Kookii. At the time, I thought I wasn't strong enough to go through it all but we have to, even when it hurts really bad. It is such an ordeal to go through that sometimes all you can so is look at the positives. It's awesome that we both avoided any form of surgery!

Due to having the MTX needle to dissolve my pregnancy (only a small number of ectopics self- resolve so they had to intervene before it got too late and I would have needed surgery), at least 3mths has to pass between having the needle and the date of the next transfer. The break has been good and I've had a lot to keep myself busy. I'm really happy that I seem to have my cycle back too so that I at least know where I'm at and this time next week will be 2 months post needle for me. The mtx shot blocks your folate receptors to starve the growing embryo and cause a mc so part of the 3mth wait is to get over the pregnancy but go also get back on track with folate, so I've been taking my prenatals again. I've only been back on them for almost 2wks since I had to wait until my bloods came back negative for hcg. Taking folate can cause them to drop slower.

I'm 31 and I've only done the one stim, which was just before I turned 29. I was very lucky to have luck on our first fresh cycle and our daughter will be 2 in June. The transfer in early December was my first FET and we have another 3 frozen. If they all result in a bfn then that will be it for us. I'm expecting that if it comes to that then we will be done with Ivf after this year as we'd probably just space the FETs out over this year and have a month or 2 inbetween each. Who knows, we may decide in another couple of years to start again but at this stage I can't see it. Hopefully we have luck with the frozen ones. So far they have all been good, one just ended up in the wrong spot!
    Last edited by Annerley; 28-02-2016 at 19:36.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (28-02-2016)