IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #4 | Page 2 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Staaz Im a mystery patient. The scan showed no cause or origin of the bleeding. The scan was clear, uterus and ovaries good & no eptopic. Im now left with nothing. Im weak & not well, and I have to keep taking crinone! I just want to move on and grieve so to speak. My appt with my FS will be a tick the box appt Im sure. She cant tell me a thing. I had no pain whatsoever and no cramping or warning signs. I was doing the BAS paperwork for my DH's business and my son was reading a book next to me out loud when I felt a heat rush and then it was like a tap turned on. It didnt stop till midnight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @billie so sorry to hear what happened to you its so scary when stuff like that happens when you have a child a home. Get better and rest your little man needs you. I hope you do have some frosties to use. Get well soon big cyber hugs

3. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (25-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 oh man I want to reach in and hug you, that is indescribable & scary xx we are all here for you take your time...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 - how incredibly scary! I am so glad you are home & recovering. Lots of rest for you I think. I hope your FS can give you some sort of answer. Big virtual hugs to you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry @Billie2- what an ordeal.....big hugs and I hope you feel a little better soon xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all. Had my appt today and had more blood taken to check my hormone levels and blood count. I should hear back tomorrow morn. Not one drop of blood since midnight Tues. My stomach is flat as a tack and have had no cramps. They still think I have a chance this cycle. I cant see it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (26-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg billie2. Huge hugs, how incredibly scary. And no answers
    , bloody awful. I hope you feel better soon, that type of blood loss and all that stress would knock you around terribly. Hugs in this difficult time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Tanej78, evil is a good word. Very quick though.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (26-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 oh my god. I don't even know what to say. Sending you all the hugs.

We all know we're putting ourselves in some degree of danger but certainly hadn't considered anything like this. I want to hug you all now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was naive as well @babybeanie and really didnt think we'd have any issue. But Ive started spotting with af arriving tomorrow like clockwork. To top that off, my blood count is 97. It was 120 in October when I had my pre IVF testing. Im now anaemic from the haemorrhage and further bleeding, even a heavy period will require me to have a transfusion. Oh and it gets better... Got my letter today from the lab and we go no frosties. But thats not the end, it's my birthday tomorrow and its been the worst week possible. I had more hope when I had my 2 miscarriages. IVF was our last resort. Now its not an option. I cant risk my body going through a full stim cycle again. Im absolutely gutted. I haven't got any time to cry. Im still unwell from the blood loss. I feel like Im due for a breakdown.