+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning...
    @babybeanie thinking of you today with your BT and PGD results tomorrow. Baby dust storm to you..x
    @Lovebubs77 have you started your cycle?
    @sunny79 best of luck on friday for your scan! Hoping your lining and nice & fluffed up ready for a new tenant!
    @Tanej78 how are you travelling? Busting for next scan I bet. Must still feel surreal.
    @Annerley I know you are on a break. Will be waiting for the news when you start your FET with final frosty.

AFM - I am hoping the break from the stim in Feb goes my way. Anyone here on Luveris? Im planning on asking for it, whats another injection a night I say. 3 a night, my goodness!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (16-06-2016),sunny79  (16-06-2016),Tanej78  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 I hope so too... I always found breaks helped xx i don't know anything about Luveris sorry!

Yes counting down to first OB visit on Monday! Then 10w scan/blood test Tuesday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 seems to be moving quickly! Luveris is for egg quality and is an additional injection each day. Like we need more when stimming!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, just got the news that both embryos came back as okay, and suitable for transfer. Would have been happy to get one, so over the moon to have both come back normal. Had started bloods for FET, so will continue on with them now and do a frozen natural transfer.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (17-06-2016),Tanej78  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    Oh what an amazing morning... I'm 9w2d Seeing my little bobble head dancing away... Head, hands feet.... My last appointment with FS who actually did the scan was so positive about it all... Oh man doesn't feel real but at the same time it does... So exciting... Can't wait for DH to get home now, and our 10week appointments next week!!!

Stay strong ladies, this is 9 years in the making for us... So know it can happen, sending you all my positive vibes for your next cycles I can xxx
    So happy for you. And such a relief to see everything good on the scan! I can understand how it doesn't seem real, a friend of mine was like that until literally the day she gave birth.

Your my positive good news inspiration! It's been 8 years for us and I'm getting sick of the heartbreak

9. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    Babybeanie you are so much stronger than me and you are definitely not losing the plot. Xxxxx
    Thanks sweetheart. I don't feel it, but appreciate the thought!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 how did you go with the intralipid iv? I'm going in for my first one on Tuesday, don't really know what to expect

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeanie that is amazing news! Knowing you have "normal" in the freezer makes things a little calmer in head and heart.

Intralipids have probably been the least painful out of all the treatments... Where are you having them? I did my 3rd lot yesterday for this cycle... Have had 2 before in previous cycles. It's literally the sting of the canuela for the drip to go in and then killing time while you wait...

I work for myself so I just bring my laptop and get a lot of work done.
    I've had no reactions no side affects.

They do a slow drip first to see if you feel ok... And BP and temp to start and end... But all up its just a time sucker

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (18-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tagging in @Kookii as I think she was looking to start intralipids. Best wishes for Tuesday @babybeanie

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tagging in @Kookii as I think she was looking to start intralipids. Best wishes for Tuesday @babybeanie