+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @babybeanie, yes I am very very lucky to have DD at home. She was 2 in December & conceived through IVF. DD was my first pregnancy & was an easy pregnancy, it was the getting pregnant bit that was hard! Now my body seems to know how to get pregnant but we're only getting 2 embryos from each stim cycle & they are crap quality. Age is not on my side.

I totally get how hard this journey is & I'm not sure how I would have coped with the miscarriages if I didn't have DD. I have my fingers crossed for you & @sunny79 that your time to be a Mum will come. All I have learnt from IVF is if it isn't working, you've just got to talk to your FS about trying something different. After 3 IUIs & 5 transfers (fresh & frozen), my FS did hysteroscopy & laporoscopy, removing a small amount of endometriosis & on my next stim cycle I got pregnant with DD from a 2 day transfer. I hope you find what works for you soon! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all,
    I am not on here anymore since our disaster rounds and my insane blood loss putting me in resus in emergency and leaving me not healthy enough for IVF. Im hearing everything you say.. We have our 8yr old, but Im not sure if people understand how heartbreaking it is to see him google babies on Youtube, and watch other families with many siblings. Its school holidays so its always harder to avoid the only child syndrome at this time. Yes, we are blessed. He is the best. But gees no one told me Id suck at IVF and our son would suffer along with us desperately wanting but not understanding why he has no brothers or sisters.

Im now departed from the FS and being managed by my GP to increase my blood count and iron. I feel healthy as hell and I guess that is what makes me angrier. I am a fighting fit 50kg 39yr old. Why the bloody hell us? I eat my greens, go to Mass on sundays, give generously to everyone and anyone.. Urgh!

Im sorry to hear about the miscarriage, and the poor stim responses, and negatives. This thread has had enough and we deserve a win. I cant do IVF, but its still in my head!! Its hard to let go.

No one told me that being in your late 30's would prove extremely hard for IVF success.

Despite my rant. I hold hope and have prayers for all of you late 70's babies. This is the only thread I get email updates from, so I am still here to support you all.

Stay strong and bring home a miracle ....xx

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (17-04-2016),Lovebubs77  (17-04-2016),Precious40  (18-04-2016),sunny79  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #4

Lovebubs77 I am so sorry to hear about your loss. It is not f****ng fair. I hope you are ok. I hope you get a great plan on Monday. I can understand not knowing how many cycles you have left in you. Completely relate to that. I think you are a warrior woman.
    Babybeanie I am glad you have your plan. The immune stuff is hard to decide on. All the info is very conflicting. I hope af arrives soon so you can get the stim cycle over.
    Billie2 nice to hear from you. I am glad you are going ok and feeling well. You tried very hard to give your ds a sibling, he will understand when he is older. It doesn't make it easy now. Xxx
    What do you guys think - should I insist on a laparoscopy before using my last embryo? I have suffered from terrible lower back pain and always assumed it was my work. Now I am starting to think maybe endometriosis?? Anyone suffered from endometriosis?
    I never realised this would be so hard in your 30s either. After my awesome egg numbers I never thought I would be sitting here with one embryo left, contemplating another stim cycle. Over 30s this is our year. Xxx
    Last edited by sunny79; 16-04-2016 at 22:26.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (17-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 it's nice to hear from you! I'm glad you are now physically feeling better. Did you ever get any explanation as to why it happened? I agree with the anger about being fit & healthy & not being able to have another baby...how on earth do the junkies ever get pregnant?!
    @sunny79 I never thought I had endometriosis until some Dr said to me the biggest sign of endo is infertility. My FS said the amount of endo I had was mild & shouldn't have caused infertility but I got pregnant on my first cycle after it was removed. If you go ahead with it, ask for both the laporoscopy & hysteroscopy so you can be assured that they do a thorough job.

My question for my FS is going to be around Testing the embryos. It seems very risky when we only get 2 or 3 but I think our issues are because of embryo quality. I'm also going to start taking ubiquinol (CoQ10) to try & improve my egg quality & DH will start menevit. I figure with the 'extras' if it doesn't do harm, we may as well do it!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (17-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lovebubs77 I'm sorry for your loss.
    I was there a few weeks ago and know how you must be feeling. Sending the biggest virtual hug ❤️

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (17-04-2016),sunny79  (17-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kookii - thank you. I'm so sorry to hear you've gone through this too. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kooki. I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you are ok and have a plan moving forward.
    Thanks for that info lovebubs77. I really feel the lap (and I will ask for hysterscopy too) might be worth it. Did you recover quickly? Work is my issue, fitting it in will be hard!
    I have been on the coq10 before ivf as there was some research indicating it could reduce migraines. I had no idea before my epu that it was good for egg quality!
    So hubbie and I had a lovely weekend away on the Bellerine peninsula. Lots of food and beverages! Just what we needed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 my lap & hyst were done a few years ago but recovery was definitely a few days. I remember being surprised at how bad the pain was, but I think part of that was because I wasn't prepared for it! CoQ10 has 2 forms ubiquinone & ubiquinol. Most forms are ubiquinone but apparently if you're over 25, you should be taking ubiquinol. I've just started it so we'll see if it makes any difference at my next stim cycle!

I'm glad you & your DH had a relaxing weekend away😊 We're off to Kingscliff next week for a holiday - can't wait!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!
    How are you all?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    Hi ladies!
    How are you all?
    Hi I am good how are you?