Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    Good luck tomorrow babybeanie. Xxx
    How are you going lovebubs77?
    Thanks honey xo

Yes, I agree @sunny79, how are you doing @Lovebubs77

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! 5dp2dt - blood test isn't until next Thursday - feels like a long time away. Thinking I may POAS on Sunday - timing wise that has been when I've had BFPs in the past ... But I might also wait until after the Easter break. I think it will totally depend on my level of self control...in this week's grocery shop I ordered FRER tests! Will keep you posted!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you are keeping busy lovebubs77. Waiting with you for results!
    Congrats babybeanie on being Pupo

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (23-03-2016),Lovebubs77  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby on board.

Now we wait....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (24-03-2016),Lovebubs77  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @sunny79!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 when's your BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    4th April.
    Are you guys going to poas?

So sorry but I am going to vent -
    I am totally depressed tonight. I don't think I was ready for another transfer and disappointment. I was telling myself I had positive thoughts, was ready to go, but once the transfer was done I totally lost the positivity. I wasn't ready and feel sick at the thought of a bfp. My mind is telling me it can only end badly anyway so what is the point? I obviously haven't really dealt with the previous miscarriage or failures. The thought of a bfp has brought back all my feelings of what it took to come back from that awful place last time. What have I done?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    4th April.
    Are you guys going to poas?

So sorry but I am going to vent -
    I am totally depressed tonight. I don't think I was ready for another transfer and disappointment. I was telling myself I had positive thoughts, was ready to go, but once the transfer was done I totally lost the positivity. I wasn't ready and feel sick at the thought of a bfp. My mind is telling me it can only end badly anyway so what is the point? I obviously haven't really dealt with the previous miscarriage or failures. The thought of a bfp has brought back all my feelings of what it took to come back from that awful place last time. What have I done?

Can't tell you if you have made the right choice or not that's something no one can tell you. I can however tell you that I know where your at and I am trying to stay positive and not think about all the things that can go wrong.... Worrying and overthinking things is only making me feel worse.... I am due for a transfer on 14/4 and I really don't want to know the results of the BT till they have done it 2 or 3 times I just have this horrible feeling that it's all going to go to **** again. But I guess we just have to hang on for the ride... If it's meant to be it will be ( I know that saying sucks balls!) Sending you big virtual hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 oh Hun. You sound exactly like I felt when I did my FET after my miscarriage. Unfortunately I understand just how you feel. I don't know what to tell you. I can only say that if having a child is still your goal then looking back now I think it's easier to keep going than take a break like I did.

Have you talked to DH about it? How does he feel about going again at the moment.