+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #4

So the endometrial biopsy is today. Freaking out a little. Valium here I come!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

How are you all?

@Sunny how did you go today?

Afm changed clinics saw new fs yesterday she was shocked at the last clinic as i had to take my notes. Apparently my 3 fets under that clinic would never have worked which is hard to swallow knowing i paid all that money n wasted all that time when they would never have worked. So had to redo blood work and have to have a scaf after af then the month after i can start so will atleast be march or april when i get to do another fet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 did your new fs say why your cycles would never have worked?

That's awful news to get, sending hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Booked in for my first scan next Tuesday so I'm getting eager now

5. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (24-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #3

Oh katt1011 that is awful news to hear. Why did she think they would have never worked?
    Babybeanie so exciting. This is your one honey, I can feel it.
    How is the tww treating you Billie2 and Staaz?

The biopsy was over quick. It wasn't nice even on a truckload of Valium and maxigesic. If anyone has one, take lots of drugs but at least it is only a few seconds really.
    All my blood tests were perfect, no clotting factors, autoimmune etc. now waiting on this biopsy to see if nk cells. Fs cannot see why it hasn't worked. She said - our age we should have 65% normal embryos, they are great quality embryos, great lining, no immune issues (unless the biopsy is bad) so wtf. That makes me feel worse. I cried today. A lot.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (26-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

@Sunny doesnt it make you feel worse when they say they dont know why its not working. Glad it was over quick for you big hugs
    @babybeanie she didnt say much all she said is embryos werent what they were meant to be and they were crap basically but she didnt say alot cause they were notes from my old clinic. Makes you feel like **** and angry so much money wasted.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (26-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeanie View Post
    I'm doing a natural FET. Embie is 6 days old I'm pretty sure (feels like the last stim cycle was a blur!)

DH is overseas at both the start & end of March so I was trying to guesstimate if he was going to be here for transfer, BT days.

Have you decided if you'll do the FET now?
    @babybeanie is your cycle regular? you should be able to guestimate i reckon 6 days post OV

Im due soon for my first cycle post op... but im not ready yet.. so i think we'll be doing FET in April... gives me some more time to get my headspace and I have a bit of work coming up.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (26-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 oh thats heartbreaking... im dealing with something similar and am so nervous & angry going forward xx hopefully going forward this is good and gives you better hope!
    @babybeanie exciting @sunny79 oh was that the scratch? its evil... fingers xd the rest of the results come back just as good... i get the tears.. today has been full of them for me x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

babybeanie  (26-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Ive been to hell and back in my 2ww. My cycle and ttc are over. I was rushed to hospital tues night with severe haemorrhaging. I was taken to the resuscitation unit and thought I was going to die. I have lost an incredible amount of blood and now any further loss will require a blood transfusion. Long story short, I had an unexplained haemorrhage and source of the bleed is unknown. On arrival at hosp I lost 500mls. My blood pressure was extremely high at 166, which didnt make any sense to the blood loss. It was overwhelming. I was discharged yesterday afternoon as they cant do anything else for me. Bleeding stopped at midnight as a result of the acid they injected. Im broken and lost. Im seeing the FS today at 11.45am. IVF has its risks and Im a 1 in a million crazy unknown case. I am the 2nd female at my clinic to present like this in 6mths. That lady is halfway through her pregnancy. No embryo would survive what I went through. I still don't know if we got any frosties. And Id never do a full cycle again. I have my son and I need to be alive and healthy for him. Im a high risk IVF case now. I think I know when to move on.
    @Staaz I hope you are doing a million times better than me. I didnt post on the Jan/Feb cycle as there are alot of new comers to IVF and they dont need to hear my story.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh, @Billie2 that is horrendous! You poor thing! Do they know what caused it? That must have been so scary, but I'm glad you're ok now. Hug your son tight!! xox