+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not something I would do, and yes it's fraught with problems, but to each their own.

The matter of the power differential does concern me...but that's the case with many relationships: one partner works and one doesn't; one has family support and one's from overseas; one has a serious illness or injury etc. etc.

Completely agree with all those saying that respect has, or should have, nothing to do with sex/work etc. It's this kind of attitude that leads people to argue that it's not REALLY rape if you rape a sex worker...slipperly slope to victim blaming etc. Everyone and every body deserves respect, always, regardless of how you feel about someone's choices.

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Perth WA
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I suppose that it draws some students and women who would not feel safe in prostitution in other forms - but this is with 1 client on a regular basis who is possibly not all that demanding.

It may make what is essentially a form of prostitution more pallatable to young girls.

I find it very sad that women of any age are in the position where they feel selling their body is their best option.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BH-KatiesMum For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (25-02-2016),VicPark  (24-02-2016)