+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLadyBugg View Post
    I find it sickening, i may be very ignorant in my comments but i just cant understand how girls and women can do it.
    It's the girls choice if she sleeps with them or not. I'm guessing there's some attraction there to say yes. People have sex all the time, why not be paid for it?

Like Nafsica said its more wrong of the married me (though not all of them are married).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Enough View Post
    It's the girls choice if she sleeps with them or not. I'm guessing there's some attraction there to say yes. People have sex all the time, why not be paid for it?

Like Nafsica said its more wrong of the married me (though not all of them are married).
    I know that, and tbh i dont think there is any attraction other than the money. As a mum to be with a lil girl on the way i cringe thinking that's someone's daughter iykwim? I know both parties are consenting etc but it is no better than prostitution which i also find appalling. I cant really put my feelings into words.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLadyBugg View Post
    I find it sickening, i may be very ignorant in my comments but i just cant understand how girls and women can do it.
    I have a relative who is a legal prostitute. She is 26 and works in a brothel. I can't understand it, either, but it's her choice. I'd love for her to realise her self worth and quit, but she's tasted the money it brings and that's all that matters for her.
    In my opinion, you would have to be so detached and numb to sell yourself for s,ex.
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 23-02-2016 at 22:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would do it if i was struggling for money and needed to support my family.

I'm the mum of two little girls and don't see anything wrong with it. Each to their own. I wouldn't really want it for my children as I do think it could mess you up emotionally and mentally.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Enough View Post
    I would do it if i was struggling for money and needed to support my family.

I'm the mum of two little girls and don't see anything wrong with it. Each to their own. I wouldn't really want it for my children as I do think it could mess you up emotionally and mentally.
    Would it not wreck you in the same way though? Emotionally/mentally? Honest question, how could it not? That's where I'm coming from in saying you'd need to be detached from yourself in a way, wouldn't you?

ETA- I have zero problem with it. (As in I do not take issue with what two consenting adults do, me personally I couldn't do it ) Just can't get my head around how someone could do it and not have some sort of emotional numbness. And that aspect saddens me.
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 23-02-2016 at 22:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I read somewhere that a high number of women that work in the sex industry have been sexually or emotionally abused in the past. Not saying everyone that works has been but a lot have apparently.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    I have a relative who is a legal prostitute. She is 26 and works in a brothel. I can't understand it, either, but it's her choice. I'd love for her to realise her self worth and quit, but she's tasted the money it brings and that's all that matters for her.
    In my opinion, you would have to be so detached and numb to sell yourself for s,ex.
    I think it depends on the reason why you do it. I know some people do it because of trauma or self esteem issues etc.

Some people (note this is not me and I could not do it) enjoy it. Not for the money either.

What about those people that call themselves s.ex therapists or prostitutes that help those with disabilities etc etc? Is that any different?

Anyway, I do not like or agree with married men doing this but I don't have an issue otherwise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Grown consenting adults can do what they want. However I lose a little respect for all involved when they do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My concern is that it is a sign of a greater problem in society. Young woman growing up to believe their value is their face and between their legs. Obsessed with money, clothing, jewellery, brand names etc.... And on the flip side men who think that money is all they need to provide a women. Men who don't want to provide commitment or respect - just a good time.

It saddens me. I believe this is another form of prostitution - except that prostitution is honest. This is people deceiving themselves.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (24-02-2016),amiracle4me  (24-02-2016),BettyW  (24-02-2016),delirium  (24-02-2016),Foxy  (24-02-2016),GlitterFarts  (24-02-2016),HollyGolightly81  (24-02-2016),LaDiDah  (24-02-2016),mummymaybe  (24-02-2016),sarah1502  (24-02-2016),sunnyflower  (24-02-2016),SuperGranny  (24-02-2016),VicPark  (24-02-2016),Wise Enough  (24-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A lot of this is not *just* about s.ex. The women accompany the men to events/dinner - just hang out. A lot just want someone to talk to and the company.