+ Reply to Thread

Default Could I be pregnant?

I am trying to determine whether or not I could be pregnant!

I have been keeping a fertility diary since August and these are my dates so far:

Sunday August 2 - Friday August 2015 with cycle ending on Tuesday 1 September 2015 at 31 days.

Wednesday 2 September - Monday 7 September 2015 with cycle ending Thursday 7 October 2015 at 36 days.

Friday 8 October - Tuesday 12 October 2015 with cycle ending Saturday 14 November 2015 at 38 days.

Sunday 15 November - Saturday 21 November 2015 with cycle ending Friday 18 December 2015 at 34 days.

Saturday 19 December - Thursday 24 December 2015 with cycle ending Monday 18 January 2016 at 31 days.

Tuesday 19 January - Sunday 24 January 2016... Last recorded period.

Dates that we tried to have a baby since Sunday 24 January 2016:
    January 26
    January 27
    January 30
    January 31
    February 1
    February 4
    February 5
    February 7

Yesterday, Sunday 21 February 2016 I have light pinky/brown discharge for approximately 2 hours during the middle of the day with no signs of a period, it is now 1 hour until Tuesday 23 February and all I have experienced is the usual eggy discharge that I experience when I ovulate. I am about to go day 36 of my cycle. I have a terrible cold that I just can't seem to shake. I have been tired but not too much more than usual. No breast changes. I don't have the back pain that I normally experience the last few days before I would normally have a period. I have heart burn on and off every night for the past week and every now and again I will experience a quick wave of nausea but once again not very often. I am peeing an incredible amount but that could be due to the fact that I have been drinking a lot of water the past week. I have no food aversions but I really could sink my teeth into lots of honey toast. I also have not broken out in acne like I do during the few days leading up to my period.

I would love to hear what others have to say, if you think my facts look promising and it may be worth it to go buy a test or should I wait another week and see what happens? Thank you lovely ladies
    Last edited by LsDhCs; 23-02-2016 at 00:11.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would try a test