+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can I also ask what is different out this particular brush? It looks similar to like the ones they used to have many years ago where you would put fingers on the top and brush your hair.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    This stuff has been a life saver for us Attachment 78694

And a tangle tease brush. We own about 8 of them now.

Why isn't cutting her hair an option? I found with all my kids (all have curly hair) the baby hair was the worst and after I cut a fair chunk of that off and let it grow again the tangles were not nearly as bad.
    This and a tangle tease brush are exactly what I use on my hair, it's very fine and wavy and gets terrible tangles. Massages your scalp and won't pull on her hair like other brushes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I rub teeny tiny bit of Argan oil or Moroccan oil onto my palms and run that over my daughters hair. Can use it when hair is wet or dry. Works wonders and leaves their hair ridiculously soft and shiny

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by My Beloved Ones View Post
    I rub teeny tiny bit of Argan oil or Moroccan oil onto my palms and run that over my daughters hair. Can use it when hair is wet or dry. Works wonders and leaves their hair ridiculously soft and shiny
    Does she have thick hair? I've got fine hair and tried that Moroccan oil but it was too heavy and weighed my hair down (and I was careful to use it VERY sparingly). I ended up chucking it out. I have to use more water based conditioning sprays.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafsika View Post
    Can I also ask what is different out this particular brush? It looks similar to like the ones they used to have many years ago where you would put fingers on the top and brush your hair.
    The bristles are all different lengths so it only picks a few battles at a time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Poor little thing! I had hair like that growing up and as my mum was a hairdresser she showed no mercy and just ripped through the knots, often causing tears!!

I agree with earlier poster's comments re combing with a wide tooth comb whilst the hair is wet and covered in conditioner. Then pat dry and let it air dry if possible. Or if long enough pull back in a pony etc whilst still damp. The knots occur as the hair dries and curls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Does she have thick hair? I've got fine hair and tried that Moroccan oil but it was too heavy and weighed my hair down (and I was careful to use it VERY sparingly). I ended up chucking it out. I have to use more water based conditioning sprays.
    One dd does and one doesnt. I only put it through the lengths of their hair. Ive got the Aldi one at the moment and its awesome. Smells divine too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I noticed on Ozsale the app that today there is a brush very similar to the tangle teezer style ones