+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just sent off my application and fee to supercare. Too stressful to do it on my own!

Thanks
    Reviews
    They've been great so far for us. Good luck for u. I get the way to stressful but that's why we went Supercare lol xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlerayofsunshine87 View Post
    They've been great so far for us. Good luck for u. I get the way to stressful but that's why we went Supercare lol xx
    Littlerayofsunshine how did you go? Did they approve your claim? I've just made an appointment with Dr Farnbach. Did you also speak to him? What kind of questions did the psych ask you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I seen Dr. Gallogaly for the psych appt. Our claim only got put through on Thursday as my GP was being a pain in the bum and I had to go back a week after my initial appointment. So it stretched out us putting in our application. I've found Supercare great thus far tho, really supportive and has made the process so smooth and keeps us well informed. Also gets back so quick to us if we've had a question. We've been told to just keep checking out my gov email and hopefully they can get it reviewed within 10 days rather than the normal 28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbles21 View Post
    Littlerayofsunshine how did you go? Did they approve your claim? I've just made an appointment with Dr Farnbach. Did you also speak to him? What kind of questions did the psych ask you?
    Hi Bubbles just heard this morning we've been approved. How did you go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg yayy that's fantastic!! so glad to hear it! I can't get an appointment at a suitable time with Dr Farnbach so I'm going with Dr gallogly too now. Just waiting for them to call me back today to arrange the appointment then seeing the fs 28th May so hopefully I'll be able to send through my application at the end of the month. What kind of questions did dr gallogly ask you? I'm freaking out a little after reading that note he sent explaining what the session will focus on. Did your application get approved for 12 months of treatment? And do they give you extra each cycle to account for the amount you'll be taxed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    He basically just asked out my feelings and lifestyle. Don't stress about it, he was really nice. The appointment was quick too.

They approve you for a certain amount. Not a certain amount of treatment time. I got approved for 11,700. So that'll cover this full IVF+ICSI+HA cycle. You get a rebate back from Medicare so we are keeping that aside in case this cycle doesn't work and then we can use that money for a FET cycle if needed. Hope that makes sense!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup that makes sense. Hopefully you'll get a bfp first time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Littlerayofsunshine did you get any Medicare rebate from your appointment with Dr gallogly? He said I can just get the referral later but I was wondering how I can get a rebate when the referral won't be for the right date

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't try to be honest. As I did the same thing.