+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default At a loss

Hi ladies,

Not sure what to do here. I woke up at 5am yesterday morning to pee, noticed that I also passed some pink blood with it. Went to the ER at 9am, where bloods were taken and ultrasound done. Ultrasound found bubs with a HR of 120bpm and measuring ahead by 4 days, now making me 6w3d. Blood could be seen around the sac, but no explanation for it. Bloods came back with my HCG being 69400. I was discharged at 11.30am . At 12.30pm while at the shops I had another gush, that just kept on going. From 12.30pm -9.30pm yesterday I filled 4 pads with dark red blood, to eventually bright red. No clots and no cramping.

I've woken this morning at 5am to pee and noticed it's just a brown discharge. But every time I walk I'm getting some uncomfortable period like pain.

The hospital yesterday wanted me to bring my dating scan on the 29th feb, forward to Friday. My question is, would you go back to the ER today or would you try and get your scan brought forward to Tuesday?

At this stage I have no idea if I'm pregnant still :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would go back to ER, even if its a waste of time, might ease your mind a bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would definitely go back to the ER today. Hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    If it were me, I'd go back today. I'd want to know what was going on, one way or the other.

And when I got there, I'd demand another ultrasound. I wouldn't take 'no' for an answer.

Really hoping that everything works out ok for you hon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the reply ladies. Cramping has stopped, as well as the brown discharge. Feeling really light headed, tired and 'off' ( I have low bp in pregnancy) It's just me here, so I think I'm going to have to wait till tomorrow to see what's happening, as I don't think I could drive myself to the hospital.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @4babycinos how are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had an ultrasound yesterday morning, bubs is fine, still a lot of blood around the sack. Looks like I'll continue to bleed till it clears up. Thanks for asking xx

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4babycinos For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (24-02-2016),Carpe diem 2013  (24-02-2016)