+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi. Newly TTC and new to the forum

Hi! I'm Kym. 27 from QLD aust.
    We have just started TCC this month and I'm in the TWW- I have been going insane symptom spotting!
    I'm 8-10 days PO. I had a little bit of spotting 6 days ago which I never get in my cycle.

Had some low blood pressure and dizziness this week which is also out of character.

I never imagined how much this process would make me feel crazy- and it's only month 1!

Anyway nice to meet you! I'm just cruising around the forum trying to figure out how to use it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am also new to TTC (since January 16) and went crazy with symptom spotting the first few months. How did you go??

Similar Threads

1. Newly Single mum
    By flowerchild in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-02-2016, 16:14
  2. Newly Pregnant Women
    By kels96 in forum Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2015, 19:24
  3. Newly single and need advice
    By Coop8818 in forum Single Parents
    Replies: 4