+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 152
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,389
    Thanks
    1,515
    Thanked
    885
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's a really nice coat @A-Squared!

    Like you I loooove furniture. My house is a complete mish mash of horrible outdated furniture but it's all still in good condition so I can't justify replacing it with new stuff

    Am planning on getting dd a desk and bookshelf next year and have spent so many hours on the net browsing. Would love to get australian custom made if I can afford it.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jontu For This Useful Post:

    Little Miss Sunshine  (19-02-2016)

  3. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,901
    Thanks
    4,791
    Thanked
    4,233
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    I wasn't sure if we could mention brands. It's Jeans West

    I'm soooooooo in love with that chair you posted!! Have you ever sat in one?

    I'm usually lusting after furniture and homewares and not clothes so this coat has definitely stolen my heart!
    thanks for the heads up re brand!!

    I have not sat in the chair!! I just love how it looks! have you sat in it? is it comfy!?

    you should definitely get the coat. it's a real wardrobe staple and will go with everything!

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,901
    Thanks
    4,791
    Thanked
    4,233
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Jontu View Post
    It's a really nice coat @A-Squared!

    Like you I loooove furniture. My house is a complete mish mash of horrible outdated furniture but it's all still in good condition so I can't justify replacing it with new stuff

    Am planning on getting dd a desk and bookshelf next year and have spent so many hours on the net browsing. Would love to get australian custom made if I can afford it.
    you're in Sydney aren't you? mark tuckey has some lovely stuff. our dining table is from there. we love it!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

    Jontu  (19-02-2016)

  6. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,389
    Thanks
    1,515
    Thanked
    885
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    you're in Sydney aren't you? mark tuckey has some lovely stuff. our dining table is from there. we love it!
    Yep sydney. I remember looking at his website and yes was very nice. Not sure if I can afford it though.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jontu For This Useful Post:

    turquoisecoast  (19-02-2016)

  8. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,582
    Thanks
    9,245
    Thanked
    4,474
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm eyeing off the iPhone 6s.... It's hard to justify the outrageous price tag (esp if you want decent memory) but a smart phone becomes a part of you and it's important to be happy with it. I still have a 4s and although I still love it it's coming up to where I need to keep with the times.

    My DH despises apple - he works in IT- but other friends I know have switched to android and they have regretted it, they just don't like it

    Maybe I should hold out for the iPhone 7......

  9. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,901
    Thanks
    4,791
    Thanked
    4,233
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Jontu View Post
    Yep sydney. I remember looking at his website and yes was very nice. Not sure if I can afford it though.
    oh that's bummy! yeah the stuff isn't cheap. they have sales occasionally. I thought what we paid for our dining table was ok though, considering the stuff we looked at in freedom was only a few hundred cheaper but the quality was just not there.

  10. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,901
    Thanks
    4,791
    Thanked
    4,233
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    I'm eyeing off the iPhone 6s.... It's hard to justify the outrageous price tag (esp if you want decent memory) but a smart phone becomes a part of you and it's important to be happy with it. I still have a 4s and although I still love it it's coming up to where I need to keep with the times.

    My DH despises apple - he works in IT- but other friends I know have switched to android and they have regretted it, they just don't like it

    Maybe I should hold out for the iPhone 7......
    could you get a second hand 6s?

  11. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,831
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ...
    Last edited by Little Ted; 19-02-2016 at 12:09.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

    A-Squared  (19-02-2016)

  13. #19
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,351
    Thanks
    5,878
    Thanked
    4,888
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I bought the jacket!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

  14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

    binnielici  (19-02-2016),Foxy  (19-02-2016),gingermillie  (19-02-2016),GrabbyCrabby  (06-04-2016),HearMeRoar  (19-02-2016),Jontu  (19-02-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (19-02-2016),smallpotatoes  (19-02-2016),Sonja  (19-02-2016),SuperGranny  (19-02-2016),turquoisecoast  (19-02-2016)

  15. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,866
    Thanks
    3,454
    Thanked
    2,711
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm eyeing off this dining table
    http://www.mattblatt.com.au/Dining-T....aspx?p1737c17

    We had a new kitchen put in a year ago and our dining space is a bit narrower so I want a narrower dining table as its just too squishy but DH is resisting even though he likes the table!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

    Little Miss Sunshine  (19-02-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Help me with finding craft item
    By 2BlueBirds in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18-11-2015, 12:32

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Hills Swimming
Swim with your friends and you will all get a 33% discount!* We have programs to suit all ages and abilities, with small classes held in our warm indoor 25 metre pool. Highly qualified teachers, and award winning programs. *conditions apply
featured supporter
Life Fertility
Life Fertility Clinic is a boutique fertility clinic located in Spring Hill, Brisbane. Our dedicated fertility and IVF specialists offer professional, holistic, personalised options for the treatment of each patient’s specific needs.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!