+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1458961453.891919.jpg

This pink toaster but it's like $400 😢😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    $400 for a toaster 😲

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bunkx View Post
    Attachment 79696

This pink toaster but it's like $400 😢😢
    I would like a dualit toaster too. Don't care about colour, I just want a toaster that cooks toast perfectly every time and doesn't need replacing every 3 years! Are they ever on sale ie Myer etc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My mum has had her Dualit toaster for almost 20 years. It's the best toaster I have ever used - I want one! Considering all parts are repairable/replaceable they are actually worth every penny.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (27-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    Office works have a HP one that's got core i5 processor and 4GB ram for about $600. It weighs 2.23kgs according to the website but I want to be able to feel how heavy or light that is. $600 really is my top top budget
    Most of the officeworks laptops are out of stock online and in store 😖
    Have you ever bought from MSY? We have bought from them several times before very reasonably priced. They seem to have same HP i5 laptop around $600 too.
    I'm thinking of getting an hp x360 2 in 1 laptop/tablet. I have a work iPad which I use a lot which I need to return at some point. So I'd like something I can use as both that's nice and compact. If I'm using it for proper work i can just plug into the big computer monitor at home but also use as a tablet on the couch and take to work and plug into my computer there too. Reviews I have read say most of the cheap 2 in 1s are either an ok tablet or laptop but compromise on both but I think it would suit my purpose. Harvey Norman have an HP one for $618 that looks decent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    We just bought a HP laptop today from JB hifi. It was $677 (normally $698 but I asked for their best price). It's got a quad core processor, 8gb ram and 1000gb hard drive. 15" and nice and thin. Not too heavy either.

Not sure of other features, they're the only things I care about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    We just bought a HP laptop today from JB hifi. It was $677 (normally $698 but I asked for their best price). It's got a quad core processor, 8gb ram and 1000gb hard drive. 15" and nice and thin. Not too heavy either.

Not sure of other features, they're the only things I care about.
    Good work you are all set!
    DH offered me his laptop which he only got last year and doesn't use much. But I use the iPad so much that when I have to give it back (planning to leave my job) I'd really need to replace it so I think a laptop that converts to a tablet would suit me really well so I don't need to buy both. Hoping to convince DH to go into the city tomorrow to pick one up 🤑
    We should be study buddies! I have a horror few weeks ahead. In the next 3 weeks I have 2 tests to complete, an assignment due worth 25% (if I fail it I get 0), plus for my own work I have 40 assignments coming in on Tuesday to mark (3week turn around), a lecture to prepare that I'm delivering in 3 weeks and DH away next weekend. And of course 9 month old DD that needs me all the time and I'm chronically exhausted. Omg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really want a bugaboo donkey but $$$ and everyone keeps saying that I won't use/need it as DD will be nearly 3 when Bub is born, but she's a runner and I want them both contained! But then I never use my pram now- never really have with her but two kids just explodes my mind about what I need/ what will make doing things easier for me??!!! Ahhhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by XmasDayBub View Post
    I really want a bugaboo donkey but $$$ and everyone keeps saying that I won't use/need it as DD will be nearly 3 when Bub is born, but she's a runner and I want them both contained! But then I never use my pram now- never really have with her but two kids just explodes my mind about what I need/ what will make doing things easier for me??!!! Ahhhh
    I'd just keep a carrier under the pram so you can put your dd in the pram and bub in the carrier when need be. I didn't have a double with a nearly 3 year gap and never felt like I needed it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I rarely do anything she doesn't want to do anyway.. I try and do groceries at night as its therapeutic to me after she goes to bed and our Coles doesn't shut till 9.. And I'm not one for walking around a shopping centre just because.. I'm usually on a mission and I'm in and out. I can't imagine where else I would use it.. Parks and beach I wouldn't bother with it. Just feel like I need it? Lol obviously that's not the case!! Hahaha thanks for the advice.. Yes I think the old baby carrier and pram from DD should do incase I need them..

Other than that though I really want this beautiful and disgustingly expensive huge belcher yellow gold necklace with this big rectangle sapphire pendant from Wallace bishop.. It's totally too much for one neck but I don't care lol I have dreams about how even the simplest outfit would look amazing with this whopper!! Ahh to dream..