+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week

Default What item have you been eyeing off?

So I walked past a shop today and fell in love with this jacket, but it's $200!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1455792311.673264.jpg

So feeling rather down in the dumps that it's too expensive considering I really do have enough jackets for this winter.

So I went to find it online to show DH in the hope he would convince me to buy it, but he didn't need to as they have a spend $100, get $30 off sale so now I can get it for $140! Yay! So I think I will buy it.

So what other items have you all been eyeing off and tossing up whether to buy it or not? Include a picture of you can!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

Jontu  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oooh nice OP! Perfect buy for autumn and winter!

We're in the process of buying a new house so I'd like to upgrade from our 10 year old, $170 ikea dining table to this one. Just waiting to see how much money is leftover!
    Attached Images

4. The Following User Says Thank You to smallpotatoes For This Useful Post:

Moxy  (18-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post

Attachment 78556

So feeling rather down in the dumps that it's too expensive considering I really do have enough jackets for this winter.

So I went to find it online to show DH in the hope he would convince me to buy it, but he didn't need to as they have a spend $100, get $30 off sale so now I can get it for $140! Yay! So I think I will buy it.

So what other items have you all been eyeing off and tossing up whether to buy it or not? Include a picture of you can!
    Do it. I splurged in 2014 and spent $250 on a gorgeous cream wool coat from Review and it still looks brand new after wearing it almost every day that winter and last winter. Classic coats are an investment.

I haven't spied anything yet, but I *need* a pair of silver or pewter ballet flats. I had a DF pair for 5 years which I literally wore until they had holes in them and I've not been able to find a suitable replacement. I am ridiculously fussy with shoes which makes it hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    A pair of ladies polarised Ray Bans.

I want. So bad.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1455794530.151387.jpg

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Best Things For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (18-02-2016),Moxy  (18-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am eyeing off a brand new house! I am taking DF to look at the display home tomorrow, fingers crossed its the one!!!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lincolns mummy For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (18-02-2016),Cevapa  (02-03-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (19-02-2016),Moxy  (18-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by smallpotatoes View Post
    Oooh nice OP! Perfect buy for autumn and winter!

We're in the process of buying a new house so I'd like to upgrade from our 10 year old, $170 ikea dining table to this one. Just waiting to see how much money is leftover!
    Actually, this reminds me that I'm busting DH's chops to get a new bedroom suite. Ours is 10 years old and looks so worn and the dresser doesn't match the bedside tables. I want this bed (in a queen)
    http://www.snooze.com.au/Beds/95820/...rame-(Oatmeal)

And this setting
    http://m.retrojan.com.au/carl-creden...e-package.html

I'm hopeful but not optimistic

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

Jontu  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going back and forth on a Sage and Luna bag...waiting to see if we manage to make another bub first

13. The Following User Says Thank You to emeraldsandsiamonds For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (18-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:

Default What item have you been eyeing off?

@smallpotatoes love the dining setting! Once our kids are older I want to get upholstered dining chairs. We have plastic white Eames replica chairs which are perfect for now as they wipe clean.
    @Best Things, awesome sunnies! I could never pull those off, but still love them!
    @Moxy good luck convincing your DH. Love the bed, nice combo of modern and classic and great storage! I love love love retro jan too
    @lincolns mum good luck with the house hunting, building is so stressful bit really exciting too!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

Best Things  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post

Attachment 78556

ooooh cute coat. mind if I ask where from?

I've also been eyeing off a few furniture pieces. currently mad on anything bone inlay eg: http://www.fentonandfenton.com.au/fu...hevron-black-1

also lusting after this chair: http://curiousgrace.com.au/collectio...n-crude-nature

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I wasn't sure if we could mention brands. It's Jeans West

I'm soooooooo in love with that chair you posted!! Have you ever sat in one?

I'm usually lusting after furniture and homewares and not clothes so this coat has definitely stolen my heart!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (19-02-2016)