+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    I go with my gut which is usually right. When I meet someone my gut tells me good or bad. I don't treat them differently when talking but I am more cautious when my gut says bad and I am usually proven right

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    Yep I know!! I do think it's lovely that women are given a space where they can be anonymous and let the mask fall. It took me a long time to feel ok with showing my face.
    I'm just curious by nature and I think everyone has seen my old head!
    it's all good xxx
    This. I am a gut instinct person. That said I am an optimist and look for the best in people. But if my gut tells me someone is questionable I listen to that feeling.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am a trustworthy person, so I give trust to most people I met. If I feel in my gut not to trust this person, I have to acknowledge that feeling. I can forgive a lot of things and a lot of people but once I see that a person cant be trusted, the game is over, no second chance from me. As for the examples before, those circumstances would not make me suspicious, or cautious, but I have to say I always listen to my gut feelings, so if it was not feeling 'right', I would get out of the situation. marie.