+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Minib: i have bought the book for a few people now. Just put in an order for DS. I am confused. Do you want me to refer you so you get the discount or the other way around?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah cool @bbhope. I was thinking if you haven't ordered we could be smart and order 4 books but only pay for 3. When you refer a friend and if they order 3 you get one free right. Was thinking we could split the savings. No probs though. I think I will end up ordering 4 anyway. All the babies in my MG are turning one soon so no doubt have to buy lots of presents.
    @bbhope there is no rush to donate the frostie right? You could hang on to it for a while in case you change your mind.

School is a consideration but it's still a few years away. You could always move if needed. I always think a house is not a forever thing to me. I'm willing to move to be closer to a good school. At this stage we are staying put until we have an idea what schools we like

I also hope no more stim. But if it comes to it, I will do it. I reckon I could do 2 more stims if I have to but I'm going to stay positive that I won't need it.
    @Gelati agree. Everyone's limit is different. I couldn't keep stimming for years and I know some women could and would. I feel so lucky to have DD already so a second child is a bonus. You have every right to feel that way even from one cycle. It doesn't matter how many cycle you've done. We love hawthorn. Love it. Can't afford it though. We looked there and camberwell for a while but had to look further out. Still aiming to move there one day. Maybe camberwell as it's bit cheaper

I have never used cheeky wipes. I'm not sure i can be bothered with the washing. Are you guys doing washing almost daily anyway? I feel like I do!
    @Gelati you guys lived in London for a while yeah? We were going to move there but gfc hit. Not moving anywhere now I think. This is home for us. I can't leave my family. Love my niece and nephew too much that I can't not see them a lot.
    @Gelati yeah Carey is on our list. So is Caulfield grammar both awesome co ed school.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 what's news

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib: i don't think the 4th book is free. If i refer a friend, the friend gets 15% off on the first book. However, i don't know how it works for multi orders. Without referral, their website says full price on the first item, 10% for second item, 15% on the third and 20% on the forth, 25% on the fifth. Be aware that you aren't allowed to have more than one shipping address. I was trying to get this multi order discount but didn't work because of this. I just used my friend's referral to get my 15% discount for one book.

By the way, i just see that they have a chinese version now.

As for laundry, yes i feel like we are constantly doing laundry because DS seems to run out of clothes so quickly.
    Last edited by bbhope; 23-08-2016 at 21:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh they are clever haha. Looks like I will need to use multiple addresses if I order. Hippo blue has alphabet book personalised with names for each alphabet. Check it out. That's pretty cool too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope I just re read the lost my name website. You are right. The free book is not personalised book. It's just an alphabet book.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib: yes, that's what i am trying to get -- the alphabet book from lost my name. I need two more referred friends to buy before i can fulfill the requirement. I will look at hippo blue again. I find lost my name story a bit more interesting. Personal preference. I actually find their extragalactic journey book even more interesting except there is nothing to talk about where we live. LOL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DD's personalised book is from iseeme website. It's pretty cool too. It's a global adventure but I find the pictures are for older children. Yeah I also like the lost my name story. Pretty cool

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78: how r u travelling?

I completely lost my voice now. Thankfully presentation was yesterday. Enjoying myself here but stress about DS at home with DH alone in the meantime. DS got conjunctivitis and bronchiolitis (again!) OMG, his face and eyes are so swollen. I think I just got out of town before it became obvious or else I would have cancelled the trip. It has been like that since Monday. GP prescribed eyes drop, antihistamine. He hasn't been sleeping well for more than a week now. Tooth cut through but apparently another one coming!

DS knows how to climb now. Took down the baby cam, climbed onto the chair etc. No proper crawling. I suspect he will skip this. He is pushing the nappy box across the room now. Boxes are his favourite toy at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bbhope oh no poor bubs. Bronchitis again, that is just such rotten luck. Poor little guy. How is dh coping? Ds got conjunctivitis once too. We didn't end up using antibiotic drops, we just wiped it with warm water and used saline drops to wash it out and it ended up clearly up on its own. Hope ds gets well soon. The joys of Childcare. Wow another tooth. Yep feels like it's just one after another. Ds 6th cut through. Don't think there are anymore but he's still drooling so much. He has a gap between his two front teeth. They haven't come down fully yet but from what I can see there is a lot of gum in between. Do you see this Bbhope?
    I haven't even looked into that lost my name book yet (sorry didn't get back to you by hope) but sounds like a great gift idea

In the last week ds is really coming up on his knees now and today he crawled a few times on his knees. Still wobbly tho but yesterday he started standing. Goes up on knees then pulls himself up to a standing position. I came back into the room and he was standing trying to grab the tv speakers 😮

@Minib - yeh hawthorn and camberwell are great suburbs. But so unaffordable. Prices just keep going up!
    Yeh we lived there for about 4 years. Went up just as GFC hit! But luckily it didn't really affect us getting a job. It was a great experience and I do miss it from time to time.

We do laundry every 3 days depending on if we have enough zippy's. He pees through his nappies now at night which is a bit annoying. I think cos he drinks more and he sleeps on his side. Have you ladies had that problem?

@Tanej78 - how did you GD test go? Have you had your 20week scan yet? Hope all is well